What's Your Favorite Leave-In Conditioner

wyldcurlz

I need a good one, preferably low in silicones - I'm not pleased with Elucence as a leave-in (though i LOVE it as a conditioner!!!) Any recommendations? I have NTM Silk Touch leave-in right now and its okay, but I'm looking for other recommendations.

wyldcurlz said:
I need a good one, preferably low in silicones - I'm not pleased with Elucence as a leave-in (though i LOVE it as a conditioner!!!) Any recommendations? I have NTM Silk Touch leave-in right now and its okay, but I'm looking for other recommendations.

Cantu leave-in

cantu and nexxus seem to be leading the pack.

where do i find cantu leave-in?

more recommendations please!!! i need something very moisturizing. a thicker one is preferable to a watery leave-in.

when i was relaxed, i loved rusk sensories and giovani direct. now, giovanni direct is my staple daily leave in. what? where's the salerm 21ners and lasio lasioers? :lol:

Salerm 21 and Keracare Leave In...magic stuff..I HAVE SERIOUSLY out grown MNT its just crap compared to the other stuff

Nexxus Humectress, you only need a little and works great for moisture and softness. I use it on freshly washed hair and don't have to add anything up to next washed.

Giovanni Direct is pretty nice but I think Rusk smoother is my new fav for roller sets at least. But I have a feeling that is not low cone at all since it is a smoother product.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Nexxus Humectress, you only need a little and works great for moisture and softness. I use it on freshly washed hair and don't have to add anything up to next washed.

Yeah, I think Humectress is a hall of famer!!!

i got generic humectress from sally's and i didn't like it. maybe i should give nexxus humectress a shot. that seems to be the favorite. i just need something deeply moisturizing because my hair is wet daily. my local wal-mart doesn't carry cantu. i wish they did! (my wal-mart doesn't even carry VO5!!)where do i find that sickbay.org? .biz? what's the sickbay website?

Im Trying Headress this weekend Im so excited :D
I used to use Dove Foam Conditioner or NTM Silk LEave In or Thermasilk Straight and Smooth Leave in Creme..

Back