What's Your Favorite Leave-In Conditioner

I love leave-in conditioners!

the best ones i've tried:

-Nexxus Headress (very detangling, makes hair feel soft)
-Nexxus Humectress on dry hair (i only tried that a few times, but wow, it was MOISTURIZED AND SUPER SOFT!)
-Rusk Sensories Smoother (even airdried hair has shine and is supersoft... i just bought this again today because after MONTHS of looking for it, metrobeauty has it again)
-Giovanni Direct leave-in (makes hair feel soft, kinda like Nexxus Headress, but at time i think i've liked the Headress more)

i havent used the headress in a while though, but i think i will buy it when the Giovanni runs out. Giovanni Direct will be my alternate when there's no more headress. i'm going to get myself a liter-size bottle of Smoother, because it's too awesome. I've never used it for a rollerset and i can't wait to try! I won't use Humectress on dry hair anymore, unless it's an emergency b/c Nexxus aint cheap so i gotta save my humectress :lol:

I am going to be very different and say Infusium original leave In. I have used it for a LONGGGGG time!

ITA. Both of these leave ins are very good! :)

vikkisecret said:
Right now NTM leave-in and Giovanni Direct are my Staples.

I want to try tho....
Rusk Sensories Smoother
Keracare Leave-in

Well I said Headress because you said you were looking for something low-cone. But my all time fav is rusk Smoother, it isn't low cone. But it is the truth. Then it's humectress with added oil, then headress.

My fav is ABBA Nourishing. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable.:)

I would also like to try Elucence MB and Giovanni Direct since everyone seems to rave about them.

Back