Naturals what's a good leave in conditioner I can buy in the BSS or Drugstore?

I tried to find the Cantu leave-in tonight, but had absolutely no luck. :( I tried Walgreen's, the grocery store, Target, and Walmart. Sally's had closed by the time I got to them.

I bought the Cantu Leave in yesterday (After going to 3 stores to find it :mad:) and it works great! It smells good too. Thanks ladies!! I did get some little white bits in my hair in some spots that were hard to get out though. Maybe I used too much? :confused:

I use the cantu generously on damp hair when I twist. I also apply a small bit mixed with shea butter oil every night. When I use it on damp hair, I sometimes find that my twists might have white bits in it. As the hair dries, the white bits disappear. If yours don't try a little less next time. However, you can't beat the moisturization you get for the price!

TSUprincess04 said:
Kid's Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Lotion. I'm pretty sure that you could find it at any BSS. Quite a few of the naturals here love that stuff.

I love this stuff too :D

i 2nd that- i lived on sunsilk for like 8mouths or more. (while transitioning my hair would not respond well to 'so called black products').

i used all colours of the leave-in. i think i used the orange 1 the most. which ever 1 i used i would 1st put some into a lil tub then add alil'water before puttin on my hair. i rub it in my hair then comb then twist into small sections and then roll in permrods.

(note to self pick up some sunsilk!)

Back