What's your experience on black dating websites and apps?

abioni

I'm thinking of trying a black dating app or website but not sure what to expect. Have you used one? Any recommendations?

Another BLK story. I had premium for a month but didn't find it worthwhile. I was getting hits but nothing planned out. And after a while I'd occasionally see the same faces even though I had already swiped no and I'm in a large metropolitan city.

been out of the game for almost 10 years now and I'm hoping to jump back in this year! My last relationship I met him online (POF) but I see there are a lot more apps now and a lot more people willing to admit they met their partners on an app. Any other recs?

been out of the game for almost 10 years now and I'm hoping to jump back in this year! My last relationship I met him online (POF) but I see there are a lot more apps now and a lot more people willing to admit they met their partners on an app. Any other recs?
I've had the most success on OKC.

I'm getting back on the apps. I want to be more intentional with my profile. Do you all have any tips? I find that mine are... boring. I open to all suggestions.

I'm getting back on the apps. I want to be more intentional with my profile. Do you all have any tips? I find that mine are... boring. I open to all suggestions.

Picking an app like OkCupid or Hinge is great because it has prompts. Also, it has been a great way for me to vet because men who don't complete their profile, tend not to be serious, so you'll know to swipe left on those. (Left is rejection Correct? lol)

As for the apps that are solely black, I think i've only used 1 or 2, so they weren't memorable..cut if they were bad, I'd definitely remember.

Back