Whats your everyday moisturizer

Right now I spritz with water, add a little Hairveda Whipped Cream Ends or Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallow, then seal with GSO or Hairveda Avosoya oil. I sometimes put a little Hairitage Hydration Sweet Butter Pomade on the ends.

usually some combination of water, castor oil, and whatever moisturizer is sitting on my shelf (cantu at the moment)

I use HH marshmallow or pink mimosa LI and seal it with oil or a butter

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

For a daily moisturizer I use:

Hairveda's Ends Hydration
Deja's Hair Milk or
Darcy Botanicals Transitioning Cream

L= water, C=Bee Mine deja's milk (luscious balance cream if I'm deep in a stretch) O=whichever oil I'm feeling at the time B= soft moisturizing butter on my ends (avocado/olive/mango etc)

That's it? And you seal with a oil or butter? @PJaye

I only seal on wash-DC day. Given the heat, I am spritzing with water/herb infused water every day. However, every 3-4 days, I always apply a creamy leave-in (DB Transitioning Creme) after spritzing.

I've tried many things over the course of my HHJ, and nothing performs better than water.

I do daily rinse-out conditioning with a light protein conditioner (e.g., Mill Creek Biotin or Organix Biotin & Collagen) and 'seal' with flaxseed gel.

I'm not using a leave-in/moisturizer. Experience tells me that it's too much for my hair in this weather. If I use one, it would need to have protein high in the list and zero humectants (the panthenol in the MillCreek has started giving me problems).

OP, if you're looking for suggestions, Oyin Hair Dew, DB's Pumpkin Seed and Camille Rose Moisture Milk are good choices. They are way too moisturizing for my hair; I tolerated each for about a week (or less, in Oyin's case) before my hair revolted. But I still think they're excellent moisturizers for thirsty hair.

NTM Silk Touch Leave-in Cream <3 They stopped selling it where I live so I legit bought 10 bottles when I went on vacation :look:

Curl activator gel! (either Long Aid or Worlds of Curls). I apply Organix Anti-Breakage Coconut Milk serum first, then the activator gel.

Back