Whats your addiction?

Auburn

Whether its a product, item, or hair care technique, whats your addiction?
Let me start.

Hello, my name is Ciera aka Auburn and Im a cowashaholic. :drunk:
Im addicted to Joico.

Hmmm... I have a lot of vices and addictions :rolleyes: The latest one has turned me back into a cowash crack addict :spinning: Too bad Winter's around the corner.

Hello, my name is Christina (aka Forever in Bloom), and I am addicted to ego trip's invigorate conditioner. It makes my scalp tingle in a way no other product has been able to replicate.

Confession: I went to Big Lot's and bought all of the remaining ones :giggle: I may smell like a man, but my scalp is singing its praises!

Hello,

My name is Mynappturalme and I am a 2x a day cowasher and I am addicted to Dabur Vatika Henna Moisturizing Conditioning Shampoo.

I am Filmatic and I too am a cowash and Mill Creekaholic. I am glad it doesn't get that cold in the South. If I was still in the north, my cw would have to take a hit. Maybe every 2 days. Not so anymore.

Hi my name is Hairedity and I'm addicted to browsing the net for hair information and viewing awesome fotkis!

Deep conditioning...
I don't feel right without doing this step. I might as well not wash my hair.

Deep conditioners!!! If I had every dc ever made, I would STILL want more! I :love3: deep conditioning!

Hello my name is Bermuda Beauty and I suffer from an addiction of false eye lashes, and clearance shopping, and protective styling.

I am addicted to conditioner. 1 litre of Kenra only lasts me two uses, three if I stretch it. Sure I could say, at least my hair looks good, but it's pretty bad. 1 bottle of vo5 is gone in one use, 3 or 4 if it's really tangled.

Boy, this board is really enabling...

I am seriously addicted to moisturising and sealing. I feel guilty if I don't do that. Those are two things I feel that if I do not do, my hair will suffer.

Going to the Dom salon. :look: I love rollersets and am way too lazy to do it myself. Also EVOO (I use it for everythang!)

Umm, zero no higher would be this board!!!

I'm addicted to conditioners of all kinds (DC's, rinses, masques) and oils. I have more than enough and still feel the need to get more. When I get around to it, I'll have to take pics of the rest of my stash(es)...:look:

Deep conditioners!!! If I had every dc ever made, I would STILL want more! I :love3: deep conditioning!

Same here. That's why I'm always comparing or inquiring about deep conditioners on the board so I can just stick to the best ones instead of buying every one that's mentioned. :lachen:

my addiction is deep conditioners and co washing. its gotten to the point where i dont want to flat iron my hair anymore(i love straight hair) becuase i want to co wash everyday again.
i dont care that its getting cold i am still going to co wash nightly.

Im addicted to trying deep conditioners and cream moisturizers. I feel that I can stop when I have nailed down at least 3 staple DC and 2 cream moisturizers.:lachen:

Back