What's On Your Wish List 2012 - Haircare Edition

I want a pressing comb. Which I just bought yesterday. I'm 35 weeks post and my rootage is hilarious!

Also want to try:

bee mine condish and growth serum
hairveda protein methi tea
protein filler
a few new half wigs I got my eye on. And a full wig. Never really wore a full one.
I also want a birkin bag! That has nothing to do with hair but so what?! LOL

I want to adopt the CON Argan Oil Line, my hair loves low/no sulphate products and I tried a sample leave in and I have the sheen spray....I'M HOOKED! My hair is blinging!

But I feel guilty buying the line while my bathroom is full of products to last the year (or two) LOOOL. So I'm going to buy each product when the one I have runs out.

I want some smaller rollers for my much shorter hair and try my hand at rollersetting my hair intermittently throughout my protective styling with wigs - only for about a day or two out of the month. Of course when I am deeper into my stretch, I wouldn't even dream of it.

Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
Redken Extreme Strength Rebuilder Plus
Redken Extreme Reconstructor
Redken Real Control Intense renewal Mask
Redken All Soft Conditioner
Redken Fresh Curls Definer
Redken Nature's Rescue Detox Shampoo (the only shampoo in this line I was interested in because it is sulfate-free:grin:)

As they come up on my wish list, I will add them to this thread:yep:.

Now let me go look up them Biolage conditioners - you know I need them for the ceramides:lol:

Reve essentials hair and body moisturizer
BASK yam nectar intense hair nourisher
Donna Marie Miracurl

So a LHCF :fairy: saw my 2012 wish list, and gifted me Curlformers :yay: Lots and lots of Curlformers. I received them in the mail today. She is awesome :yep: But she knows that :grin:

[USER=3172]cutenss[/USER] said:
So a LHCF :fairy: saw my 2012 wish list, and gifted me Curlformers :yay: Lots and lots of Curlformers. I received them in the mail today. She is awesome :yep: But she knows that :grin:

That's sweet;). Please give us a review when you try them out.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

winona I will do a review. Since I am natural, I am going to play around with them, and watch some YT videos. BTW we are neighbors. I am just down the road in Pf'ville :wave:

Vegetarian, all natural replacement for my Organix shampoo and conditioner.

Length, thickness, and less frizziness.

In addition to healthy, thicker, stronger, longer strands I have herbs for leave in, argan oil, and 100% silk scarves for daily wear on my hair care wishlist for 2012.

Next on my list are some Matrix products:

Biolage Hydra Mask (Aqua-Immersion Deep Moisture Masque)
Biolage Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Balm
Biolage Hydratherapie Leave-In Tonic
Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Stength Masque
Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm

Back