L'Oreal Everstrong Deep Replenishing Mask

I would like:

CJ Smoothing Lotion
CJ Olive and Argan Conditioner
CD Marguerite's Magic
CD Mimosa Honey pomade for my ends and edges
Some stuff from CURLs
Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
Bee Mine Balancing Moisturizer(haven't tried this since i was relaxed:sad:)
Bee Mine Avocado Conditioner
Oyin Handmade Shine and Define
another satin pillowcase

I wish SO hard that Hair One came in BIGGER bottles!:fistshake:...especially the Argan Oil one for curly hair....they really tried us...they HAD to know...for a curly head....that lil ol' bottle just ain't enough!:nono: In fact i wish MORE companies would make things in BIGGER sizes! Especially conditioner...i digress

I also wants LOTS more hair accessories like cute bobby pins, banana clips, jaw clips, headbands.

I hope to also be MBL scraping WL by the end of this year:yep:

@Aggie

Go Moist doesn't have any lauryl or laureth sulfates, but it does have sodium myreth sulfate which is quite gentle.

Now, let me add my wish list item!
I kind of want a FHI platform or runway, which is sad considering how many flat irons I already have! But I am a flat iron junkie extraordinaire.

Thanks so much @Supergirl. In that case, it stays on my wish list:grin:. Gentle is good enough for me.

@Aggie

*subscribing*

Ya'll gon' make a sister go broke!! :)

-----------

Here we go...

Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Oyin Handmade Shine and Define *

Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Hair Milk
Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion *

Ohm Sweet Pudding *
Ohm Aloe Gel

Claudie’s Revitalizer Avocado Intense Conditioner *
Claudie’s Revitalizer End Insurance
Claudie’s Revitalizer Hair Frappe

Bee Mine BEE*U*TI*FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
Bee Hold Curly Butter *

My Honey Child Type 4 Hair Cream *

Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter *
Camille Rose Jansyns Moisture Max Conditioner
Camille Rose Algae Mask and Serum

Shescentit Nadia for Seyani Hair Butter *

B.A.S.K. YAM Nectar Honey Hair Nourisher *
B.A.S.K. Cacao Bark Deep Conditioning Hair Treat *
B.A.S.K. Sweet Manna Botanical Hair & Scalp Serum

Haritage Hydrations Creamy Horsetail Butter
Haritage Hydrations Creamy Jojoba & Argon Butter
Haritage Hydrations Clouds in Mango Tango
Haritage Hydrations Happy Hempy Hair *
Haritage Hydrations Blackberry & Sage Hair Crème *

The Pomade Shop:
Sweet Indulgence Hair Styler
Sweet Simplicity Hair Styler *

* Products at the top of my want list

Oooops! Sorry....NOT! @Serenity_Peace, :lol: :blush: :angel:

There is nothing on my wishlist.@Aggie you know I've been a pj since birth :lol:. The last thing on my wish list was Marie Dean which I purchased last month so as of right now, I have everything I've been interested in trying and have met all of my hair goals. Right now I'm coasting. Of course that's subject to change at any point.

Eisani,

:eh: NOTHING?

Girl I'm sooooo happy for you....for now:grin: because we know that it WILL change.

:lol: at the PJ from birth! I feel I can so totally relate.

B.A.S.K.
Java Bean & Honey Hair Balm
Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream
Y.A.M. Nectar Intense Honey Hair Nourisher

Darcy's Botanicals
Juicy Peach Kernel Nectar
Cherry Kernel Nectar Hair & Body Oil

Magic Star Jumbo Rake
Argan Oil

More elucence poo and conditioners ( I am scared they are going to change the formula on a sista)

More Dudleys DRC 28 and Hair Rebuilder ( I am scared they are going to change the formula on a sista)

More Moroccan Oil Intensive Hair Masque (Some good stuff but too dang on expensive)

Cute Hair Toys (Fica, wooden combs,

BSL hair (I need an intervention because I want to cut to dang much)

@Aggie, I told myself I was going to stick to the products already in my regimen, but...I'm itching to buy something from:

B.A.S.K.
Claudie's
Silk Dreams

I don't even know what products I want, I just want to try something! :lol:

Jetblackhair,

Keep an eye out in this thread for ideas. I am pretty sure you'll know what you want in short order:yep:. I myself love Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream :lick: and you can't go wrong with the deep conditioners for sure. Other reviewers say the SD Mocha Silk Infusion is awesome.

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue
Redken Real Control Overnight Treat
Kronos Phyx Overnight Repair Masque
Frederic Fekkai Ageless Overnight Hair Repair
Kerastase Fibre Architecte
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
L'Oreal Everstrong Hydrate Shampoo
L'Oreal Everstrong Deep Replenishing Mask

I want the bolded too Victorian. :yep: What other products have you tried in this line?

A salon quality hair dryer with an air dry/cool setting.

I want a salon quality standup hooded dryer as well - is that what you want too @Ogoma?

More elucence poo and conditioners ( I am scared they are going to change the formula on a sista)

More Dudleys DRC 28 and Hair Rebuilder ( I am scared they are going to change the formula on a sista)

More Moroccan Oil Intensive Hair Masque (Some good stuff but too dang on expensive) This is an awesome masque - I love it a lot!

Cute Hair Toys (Fica, wooden combs,

BSL hair (I need an intervention because I want to cut to dang much)

Ooooh, I do this too @winona. I find a product I like and I stock up.....just in case they change the formula on me:lol:.

Last edited:
For the first time,since becoming a member on this forum, I can honestly say that I have nothing on my wish list. I bought the last of my wish items last month (pro hair steamer, FHI Runway flatiron), so the only thing I wish for now is continued growth and healthy hair. I keep it pretty simple product-wise, so not buying anything special these days. I have upgraded my wardrobe though, lol.

I want a salon quality standup hooded dryer as well - is that what you want too @Ogoma?

Yup. One of those that attaches to the wall, can swing around, and has an air drying setting. I am going to install one when we buy our home and renovate the bathroom. My hair can air dry in 20 minutes as I get ready and put on makeup.

Since most of the 8,000 products I purchased in Nov & Dec were a bust, my PJ urges have flatlined. I have absolutely no interest in buying any hair products at this time (thank goodness).

I would like a bangin arsenal of products to get me to SL by the summer!!!!!! [currently @ an awkward NL]
***really wanna try this hairveda [i want everything]***
Soft hood hair dryer
::Continue hairfinity::
Maybe try the steam treatment & the coffee rinse deal?
ultimately APL by the end of 2012 !!!

Last edited:
Want to be full shoulder length by the end of this year.

Do everything I can do to not suffer another setback...ever again!

No more major hair cuts this year...only tiny trims and dusting as necessary.

-Silk Dreams Products
-shescentit products
-qhemet biologics
-bee mine products
-TIGI candy fixations line
- and boatloads of other products I want to try

Qhemet or BASK products for the sake of saying I've tried them. Those two vendors are the only ones I haven't purchased from that has me slightly interested.

winona, I let that MO mask go just as quick as I purchased it. I was using that pre-LHCF when I was following Liz Mueller's video blogs. :nono: Too pricey.

Before reading this thread, I had no wishlist. After reading this thread, I want:

- A seamless comb
- Elucence shampoo
- Sabino Moisture Block
- Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream

Last edited:
Back