Wow, after reading this thread my list is growing

Elucence shampoo
Hair Sticks
Loc Sock
Hair combs with jewels
Seamless hair combs
SD WGO (only got 4 more uses)
More wigs
B&B Tar oil (it is my dirty little secret)
A variety of Flat irons

*Another flat ion
*Steam rollers
*Hot curlers

*Healthy,Thick full,Classic Length hair..

Happy Hair Growing!

As far as products

Bask
Shescentit (I wish she would improve on the shipping)
More Marie dean
Kyras
Claudies
Motions natural line

For tools I will be getting more seamless comes from hair sense. Once I reach bsb at the end of the year I'm getting myself the sedu icon flat iron.

I really want not a good hair stylist but a great one who knows not only how to play in my hair but do a superb job of helping it to grow long, thick and healthy. Why, oh why can't I find just 1:pullhair:?

@Aggie

I Agree Cousin.:nono:

Just 1:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair,

I know right?

Okay listen to this. I went to a stylist today to get my hair treated and trimmed evenly (it was terribly uneven cut by another stylist and has been this way for 2 months).

She used KeraCare 1st Lather poo x 2, which by the way was the first :nono:. Then she put Affirm Sustenance mixed with Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor (already 2 proteins right here) in my hair for the treatment and did NOT follow up with a moisturizing treatment.

My hair was a little soft so I said okay maybe it would be fine - WRONG!

She sat me under a warm dryer to dry it before flat ironing straight for the trim. OMG! My hair revolted. It was hard as rock and dry as heck and she used a small chewed up fine-tooth comb to detangle my revolting hair.

I told her to just use a bigger tooth comb because she was breaking off my poor ends. Anyway, to put a long story short, I paid her and hurriedly ran out of there.

I couldn't wait to get home to do some quick damage control before I end up with no hair on my head by morning.

I had to use KeraCare Hydrating & Detangling poo to put the softness back in and now I am DCing with SD VSC mixed with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Moisturizing Conditioner overnight because I am too scurred to comb it if I don't.

I hope and :pray: that this works to get the softness back by morning:look:.

Aggie

It is utterly frightening when you put your Hair in someone else's hands. :blush:

Pre-LHCF I'd just jump in & out of stylists chairs. :look:

Not any more.:nono:

I recently returned for my T/U (only). Before I get there, I have already based my Scalp etc....:lol:

So I just have them Relax, Neutralize and Slap a Conditioner on it & 2 Plastic Caps and I come home and finish everything up.

All the while watching, questioning and critiquing.:look:

I know that Girl be sick of me by the time I leave, but who cares?:perplexed

Last time I went in she said: "I know, Relax, Neutralize & put on a Conditioner right?":lol:

@Aggie

It is utterly frightening when you put your Hair in someone else's hands. :blush:

Pre-LHCF I'd just jump in & out of stylists chairs. :look:

Not any more.:nono:

I recently returned for my T/U (only). Before I get there, I have already based my Scalp etc....:lol:

So I just have them Relax, Neutralize and Slap a Conditioner on it & 2 Plastic Caps and I come home and finish everything up.

All the while watching, questioning and critiquing.:look:

I know that Girl be sick of me by the time I leave, but who cares?:perplexed

Last time I went in she said: "I know, Relax, Neutralize & put on a Conditioner right?":lol:

:lol:, I like this. IDareT'sHair,

I should have been doing the bolded but I thought she knew what she was doing seeing that she was using some good products on my head. I realized afterwards that she did not know HOW to use them.

The KC Hydrating poo should always follow the KC 1st Lather poo and moisture should always follow protein.

I didn't realize until afterwards all the boo-boos she made with my hair. I asked the questions a little too late. I just wanted to know why my hair was so hard and dry.

From now on, I will do what you do and don't care if the stylist gets mad. In fact, I will just go for the trim only. I will straighten my own hair before I go next time around. This greatly reduces her payment and my bill:lol:.

I don't have anything on my wishlist. I'd been using KeraCare (white bottles) and the One N Only Argan Oil serum and getting consistently wonderful results. When I started back experimenting with this and that, my hair rebelled. So I'm sticking to what I know.

I don't have anything on my wishlist. I'd been using KeraCare (white bottles) and the One N Only Argan Oil serum and getting consistently wonderful results. When I started back experimenting with this and that, my hair rebelled. So I'm sticking to what I know.

Girl Your Cheeziness, you and me both. I experimented with natural and texlaxed hair and 2 years later I'm still at collarbone length, so I'm going back to what I know and that is straight relaxed hair:yep:.

Hmmm, I guess I will be needing that Kerastase Oleo Relax system then:scratchch.

I really want not a good hair stylist but a great one who knows not only how to play in my hair but do a superb job of helping it to grow long, thick and healthy. Why, oh why can't I find just 1:pullhair:?

Aggie Yes,I couldnt agree with you more..Just 1..

Happy Hair Growing!

Back