whats next on your list of URGENT BUYS!!!?

Nanyanika

Well no.1 I need some satin hair bands--the ones i'm using are snagging on my hair. no.2 get combs which don't drag out my hair,i mainly have all wrong kinds of combs except for my wide tooth one. no.3 I must purchase a soft bristle brush to neaten up the appearance of my sides and flyaways hairs, because my hair is always looking untidy when i wear buns LOL. i think that's it for now. does anyone else have URGENT BUYS?

Hmmmm /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

I NEED biotin creme by Nexxus. And I also want to try Aveda's Brilliant conditioner. Hmmmmm, what else?...I would like to get some samples of the whole Nexxus Viatress line (I think that's what it's called). My hair is thinning on top so this line might help, but I doubt it will have the moisturization (is that a word?) I need. Oh, I almost forgot, I want to try Aveda's Retexturizing Gel.

[ QUOTE ]
i need something to stop mid shaft splits/split ends

[/ QUOTE ]

What about that split ender, mmm...i wonder if that may help!!!

Shampoo!!!!! Good gracious I don't know how I let THIS happen! But my liter of Therrape is on E (that low fuel light is screaming @ me!) and even my back up Phytojoba bottle only has two more poo's left. The mister has obviously been using my stuff. I gave him one little application of AO GPB and now he's all into hair, more importantly all into my products! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif He so would have shaved his head by now under normal circumstances!

Hair vitamins, and some carrier oils. My scalp has been acting crazy with the change of weather so I need something to combat the dryness.

[ QUOTE ]
Hair vitamins, and some carrier oils. My scalp has been acting crazy with the change of weather so I need something to combat the dryness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't tea tree oil supposed to be soothing for the scalp and jojoba oil is moisturising for the dryness?

A liter of Kenra MC
A large bottle of Emergencee
A satin pillowcase
A sample of Kenra shampoo ( I think I'm gonna go with Kenra and Nexxus as my 'brands'.)

I need to restock staples too:

Nexxus Humectress and Keraphix
I also need another bottle of the NTM serum

Denman paddle brush
Nexxus- Therappe and Keraphix
scarf
comb attachment
PM super skinny serum (but Im gonna wait till I finish my Silken Seal)
Feria Moisturizing Conditoner

A good pair of hair trimming scissors or shears. I'd go buy a pair today since I live down the street from a new beauty supply store. But I'm recovering from an asthma attack so they'll have to wait.

A bottle of Aubrey GPB and a bottle (or 2) of Surge.

I also want some new flatirons but I'm trying to hold out until the end of the month. In addition to that I'm going to purchase the Nioxin Smoothing Actives Starter Kit.

Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Deep Conditioner
Barry Fletcher's Honeysuckle shampoo
Sole & Cinnamon conditioner
Vidal Sasson steam rollers
MSM,Biotin

Once I finsih all of these conditioners, I think Im just going to stick with the entire pantene line, prolly smooth and sleek or the R&N. It works really well on my hair even after prolonged use. Mango Butter and Lustrasilk will still be my main moisturizer and deep con.

My list is long, but I'm not buying JACK until I get rid of most of the products and vitamins I already have. When I do, though /images/graemlins/grin.gif:

Nexxus Biotin Cream
NTM Mask
Freeda Biotin
Protein shakes
Hairpins from tenderheaded.com
Rosemary oil

SATIN PILLOWCASES can be found on the wall with the pillow protectors near the pillows. I just bought two the other day from the dollar store for $1.00 each. They even have a zipper.

Back