whats next on your list of URGENT BUYS!!!?

more ORS Carrot Oil

i dont really want anything.. i love my nexxus.
OOH wait the babbusu mud from the phyto organics line.. that's all. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Flax seed oil

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i would like to get some of that too. I would like to try it since i heard it will help make hair healthy and it also is able to help with brain functions. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Where should I started..I haven't bought anything in MONTHS..besides 1 shampoo..

I want some:
Bone combs
oils: coconut, jojoba, medowfoam seed.. I think that's what it's called
a ton of dominican products
some kenra products
some Aveda products

I could go on..but I better stop.. LOL

<font color="purple">Let's see....Hmmmmm. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif Where should I begin? Here we go:

Satin scrunchies
KeraCare detangling shampoo and Humecto
Lavender, Rosemary and Tea Tree EO
Emu Oil
Pony holders without the metal piece on it
Bone Comb
Aloe Vera Gel to slick my hair back when wearing buns
Hair tracks for covering the scrunchie
Bobby pins or Hair pins (open)
Profectiv Break Free
A milder protein treatment, i.e. Aphogee
EVOO
Shea Butter
Hot Six Oil
Magnetic Rollers and Hair Net
And probably more conditioner for my conditioner wash </font>

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Deep Conditioner

can this be brought online anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]
You can purchase it from Sickbay.com just click on Kan Kanechomn they have lots of conditioners I am also eyeing the aloe vera one too.

i just ordered my bone combs i believe combing and my rough handling are major culprits to my hair breakage

satin pillowcases
i'm out of humectress &amp; therappe
nexxus emergency
pair of good shears (i check my ends daily)

Well just got some a bone combs so now I need some Kenra Moisturizing conditioner

Nexxus Keraphix to go with my humectress

That's it for now.

nothing is urgent, and luckily i cant even afford to indulge in the things i wanna get. . .
i just bought some kemi moyst shampoo because ive been searching for a new one and cant afford kenra/elucence.

I'd LOVE to try curly buttercreme and elucence.

More: <ul type="square"> [*]Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner [*]Aubrey Organics Jojoba &amp; Aloe Conditioner [even if it is too expensive for what amounts to about a shot glass full for the entire bottle] [/list]

I also want to (finally!) buy Good Hair Day Pins, which Allandra suggested a while ago and has gotten nothing but good reviews since.

Back