WHAT'S MY HAIR TYPE?

LivingDoll

I've been professing to be a 3C/4A but I really have no idea. I haven't had unrelaxed hair since I was a child. I currently texlax (never knew it had a name until joining the board). My hair is fine and dense. This is what it looks like wet:

DCFC0261.jpg

What's my hair type? TIA!

If you are texlaxed than IMO I don't think it's possible to determine your hairtype. You will need a couple inches of newgrowth inorder to determine your hairtype.

if its textlaxed you need to wait till you have virgin new growth to compare. you cant hair type on textlaxed hair or any hair that has been chemically altered :)

fyi: you only really need about a good 1 and a half to 2 inches for us to hair type

Okay. I have some new grwoth now and I'm thinking of transitioning to all natural...I'll post another pic in a month or so. Thanks!

Forgive me Ladies. I've read lots of stickies and threads but I still haven't been able to see how to figure out hair types. I have really thick and very coarse hair. What's my type? I can't really post pics because I'm wearing microbraids.€

Forgive me Ladies. I've read lots of stickies and threads but I still haven't been able to see how to figure out hair types. I have really thick and very coarse hair. What's my type? I can't really post pics because I'm wearing microbraids.€

Bump! Anyone?

Gee, I don't know. I thought I was a 4ab, then someone told me I was a 4b:perplexed. Whatever your hair type, it's looking darn good!:clapping:

Back