What's in your Spray Bottle?

StopMakingSense

Can you please give me some suggestions if you are armed with a spray bottle at all times. :lachen: What do you use it for? What do you put in them and why?

I was thinking of making a concoction of some sort...
1. CFCG 1 part
2. Water 3 parts
3. IC Gel 1 part
4. Olive Oil one part...

Mine are all pre-made.:yep: Mixing up recipes kinda got 'old' to me. :ohwell:

I have some Darcy's Herbal Hair Mist mixed with some Qhemet Karady Tea-Spritz. I also have a Njoi Tea Spritz.:yep:

But I am currently using a Sakura Protein Hair Mist in Black Vanilla Raspberry which I like really, really well. I also have this one (Sakura Protein Hair Mist) in Lemon Sugar Cookie.

Darcy's also have a daily conditioning spray (its new I think). I make my own spray at times.

I don't really measure but here are the ingredients (but the majority is water)

Water
Liquid aloe vera gel
oyin/darcy's or any leave in condioner
favorite oil ( a few squirts)

It's just a more liquid version of kimmay tubes leave in conditioner. I love it!

Ooooooh I made this thread a few months back too :)
In one of mine is just condishie and water, and the other one is water only.

3 bottles
Aphogee Green Tea Keratin Mist
Aphogee Leave in Conditioner
Design Essentials HCO leave in
I alternate the leave in conditioners

Mine has castor oil, CHI Keratin Mist, grapeseed oil, Biosilk (silk only), and s-curl

and oooh....saw someone mention rose water...I've got some in the bathroom...*pours some in too*:giggle:

Last edited:
I've just made a batch for my braids with:
Water
Rosewater
Aloe Vera juice
Glycerin
Wheatgerm oil
Jojoba oil
And a few drops of peppermint, Rosemary and tea tree oil

3 BOTTLES
Protein spray:
Water
infusium
Aloe vera juice
Leave in spray:
Aloe Vera Juice
Water
Nu gro spray
Nettle tea
Biotin powder
MSM powder
Moisture spray
Water
a little KCKT
SAA

1 part coconut oil 2 part water

Currently on a personal bun and baggy challenge. Coconut oil tends to solidify when room temperature so I warm it up, shake, spray bun and baggy.

Spring water, Care Free Gold Curl Activator, JBCO and Emu Oil. This is my moisturizing/growth spray for my weaveless braids and I use Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea for protien. I also have a bottle with just water and my altered Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in.

Water,CFCG,drops of Rosemary,aloe vera gel,HE LTR leave in and a lil WGO & hemp oil....................can we say good moisture :D

Back