Vegetable glycerin
Water
Aussie Moist

Bottle two:
Coconut oil
Hemp seed oil
Olive oil
(Used for sealing)
(Sometimes I spray this in wet hair with a watery leave in like infusium)

water, CFCG, HH LTR leave-in, vo5 MM, a few drops of pepermint oil

Thanks. This seems like a good combo for me to try. My hair loves these things.

My bottle for the last 2 months or so has been homemade rosewater(love it). Need to make some more. But last weekend i started making fresh herb teas (i tried and like indian pwdrs too).I keep a bottle of distilled or spring h2o (try to keep it cold too).
But these consist of:

1)org. milk thistle, org. marshmallow, lavendar, & dandelion
2)hibiscus, org. borage, shavegrass, honey, and e.o.'s.

Last edited:
Can you please give me some suggestions if you are armed with a spray bottle at all times. :lachen: What do you use it for? What do you put in them and why?

I was thinking of making a concoction of some sort...
1. CFCG 1 part
2. Water 3 parts
3. IC Gel 1 part
4. Olive Oil one part...

Well, I have two spray bottles:
1. water
2. water (3 parts) and UBH Lotion Creme moisturizer (1 part) mixture :yep:

I always put some conditioner/water mix in mine.

ETA: Usually GPB or Suave Coconut.

i have a bottle that i use nightly
it contains cheapie condish aloe vera juice water glycerin a few drops of peppermint oil

Green and Elle -- Do you use equal parts? I have these items in my stash and can whip up a batch tonight.
Water, Hello Hydration and olive oil. Occasionally I'll add some aloe vera juice.
scurl or wn, water, vo5 mm and evoo

Amwcah and Dafnie -- I use S curl and HE LTR split end protector daily as my moisturizers and seal with a little oil. What are the benefits of combining these items with water in a spray bottle? Does it just save time with having it all mixed together?
S Curl and water
diluted leave in... literally water and 3 pumps of HE LTM leave-in

My spray bottle only has water but I need to spike it with something.

General question for all -- How often/when are you using your mixture?

Water
Walnut Oil
Coconut Oil
Leave in Conditioner (Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk/Darcy's Botanical Daily Leave In)

I use this concoction daily in the morning and sometimes during the day as well when i need some extra moisture (I love damp hair :))

Aphogee leave in conditioner
Hemp oil. I think the hemp is really softening my new growths. I have to try again to make sure that's the culprit.

1) Just water
2) Water, HE Hello Hydration conditioner, olive oil, coconut oil, Hot 6 oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera juice

I LOVE my second spray bottle, it leaves my hair so moisturised, I can't stop touching it!

I finally had to let go of my Water/Condish/Infusium/Scurl mix.

right now, my bottle is water/condish/Jojoba/EVCO/Castor - way more water than anything else.

Plain Water

I use it to re-moisten my hair for braidouts and rollersets. I've tried a few concoctions, but they always make my hair sticky.

Ooh, yours sound Yummy. The P Jin me but morey so the desire to find an everyday mist is sending me off to google your list:-) Thks.......I think:-)
Mine are all pre-made.:yep: Mixing up recipes kinda got 'old' to me. :ohwell:

I have some Darcy's Herbal Hair Mist mixed with some Qhemet Karady Tea-Spritz. I also have a Njoi Tea Spritz.:yep:

But I am currently using a Sakura Protein Hair Mist in Black Vanilla Raspberry which I like really, really well. I also have this one (Sakura Protein Hair Mist) in Lemon Sugar Cookie.

Last edited:
Pure Organic Aloe Vera juice is in one of my bottles. I use it for moisturizing daily.

The other is
Conditioner
Water
Oil
Glycerin
And I use it for detangling my hair before I hop in the shower. I only do this if Im doing some kind of pre-poo treatment.

* Lottabody
* Water

I usually just use it on my twists in prep for a twist-out, especially so if my hair is getting too dry. I sometimes use them on my buns (the top part, not the actually bun) just to mist them a bit.

When I wore more out styles I had a mix of:

* water
* olive oil
* my condish

It worked wonderfully to make my hair feel that extra bit more softer. Right now it doesn't have much of a place in my reggie because I bun like 5x a week and so I've introduced gel on a regular basis. The gel would not react great with the mix (because of the condish).

Last edited:
I have about 4oz avj plus <1tbs glycerin. I use it before I apply my leave-ins for control of shedding, added moisture and ph balance.

Back