Whatever happened to the Felatio Expert?

virgo_chinwe

I was deleting old messages in my inbox and I came across that old link with the black lady who was demonstrating her felatio skills on a dildo. The link of course doesn't work anymore b/c its super old. Anybody remember her name?

Lol I remember that lady. She worked that dildo with such gusto. I felt almost proud of her.

No I don't remember her name

I got them at a store here in Houston some months back but I have seen them online. I found them by searching coral color block heels I went back for the mint green and they were sold out :(

Expert???

You know, guys just like it when it appears that you enjoy doing it....techniques, how you curve your lips, what you do with your hands....all that goes out the window. When they know you feeling it, you are an expert to them!!!

We can't even talk about health deformities of the male organs. And this thread is just on straight up technique?? "Felatio" all up in the title??? Ohhh geesas!! :lol:

You betta believe this thread will be closed in 5....4....3.....2......

Last edited:
I found her! The DVD is called Angel's Pleasure Principles: The Ultimate Art of "Mic Working", Vol. 1

LOL I changed the name to make it more... you know. :grin:

just google the title and insert the other word in place of mic working and you will find her website. She sells the DVDs as well. :look:

If it is the same woman I saw a few years ago......Just watching her turned my stomach. She looked like what I imagine a "hard back woman" (borrowing from valerie?) looks like. Her spittle disgusted me. Her dogged concetration while she demonstrated her "skills" kinda scared me.................

I learned a few techniques off watching Supahead :look:

I took some bits from the other womans video too. She looked possessed and serious when she was on that thing lol.

If it is the same woman I saw a few years ago......Just watching her turned my stomach. She looked like what I imagine a "hard back woman" (borrowing from valerie?) looks like. Her spittle disgusted me. Her dogged concetration while she demonstrated her "skills" kinda scared me.................

Sloppy comes to mind. Ewwww!

So how good is the Pleasure Principle DVD? The Amazon reviews are either 1 star or 5 stars, and $59 is also to take a chance on.

Real talk. she provided some very helpful tips that are very effective. :yep: Never hurts to learn more about the wonderful world of sexuality. :lol: I don't remember her name, either.

I have the video if ya'll want it, but I'd need a way and place to upload it. It's too large to be emailed.

so the link isnt working anymore? she acted like a possessed demon but she gave great hints. if anyone has a working link pass it on :look:

Her name is Angel. She has a new website its called angelseroticsolutions.com. The old site is up but hasn't been updated in a year or so. She was recently on Kandi Koated Nights maybe a month ago. Now she has a street team and everything. She hosts parties where she shows techniques.

Back