What Would You Do?

PeaceLover

One of my friends has a very socially awkward son. Anyway, he made friends with this other little boy and he's starting to come out of his shell (they just moved to their area). The little boy's mama has been too "friendly" with her husband when he's around. She wants to check the woman, but she doesn't want to ruin her son's friendship with the boy because he really needs it. What would you do? The husband doesn't notice it, but her intuition is tell her something it wrong. I told her to listen to her intuition and just have a convo about boundaries. Also, the ***** couldn't be all in my house either, but idk how that's going to work if her son visits all the time.

^^^Pretty much.
Not sure what kind of boundary convo she can have with the mom. If the lady is flirting with her husband, she has to go. That's the boundary. You don't continue to invite a woman into your home who doesn't respect you or your family. And the husband is lying. He knows he is being flirted with. Also not sure why they need to be in each other's home anyway. Meet outside the home from here on out, then go ghost on her and her little boy.

Eta: boundaries are not about talking :blah:, although that may take place in some situations. Boundaries are about knowing who you are, setting appropriate limits and boundaries, and then having the courage and good sense to trust your intuition, as well what you see with your own eyes, and take action without explanation or apology. Just move on.

Back