What would you do?

I love the bay biscuits. And red lobster is fine to me. It's not upscale but I don't need to eat upscale every week. In fact I prefer to unwind unless on a date.
Even though I've never had a date take me to RL I would not complain. I love their drinks. Sht take me anywhere with good drinks & I'm happy.

Lol sort of. I would post the screen shots but there's too much I'd have to black out lol but basically
monday: the date. the red lobster type restaurant is closed on Mondays (or maybe it was closed for the holiday). So they went to capt d (the McDonald's of seafood) he couldn't afford the 15 dollar bill, asked the cashier to put 14 dollars on the card, she just paid the bill. They eat in I would assume resentful silence lol
Tuesday morning ish:
Friend of friend: last night was crazy don't feel bad
Dude: oh I don't
FOF: You should it was irresponsible what if I didn't pay (plus various insults lol)
D: there was a lot going on in my mind, I was actually surprised when we ordered on one ticket. I thought we'd pay for ourselves.
FOF: Why would you think I'd be paying for myself
D:even though we planned it and called it a date I didn't think it was an official date. I'm sorry.

So I'm guessing he was gonna pay the other dollar in cash. :drunk: She should have let him.

Last edited:
Every time I read more, I get upset...he didn't have Fifteen FREAKING dollars??? And he thought they'd go dutch? What was he going to order at red lobsters? A salad with water???

Lol he asked the cashier to TRY to put 14 in the card. He want sure if he had the 14 but wanted the cashier to try.
If I'd unclear if he had cash to cover the difference

Since it was Capt. D's and you have to pay first, I would have just canceled the order and left. I'll go to my own house and eat my own food that I already paid for.

So what? He was gonna get an appetizer at Red Lobster? And fill up on biscuits? lol

this makes me even more upset..im not familiar with captain d's but this has to be the worst date if we are calling it a date...she should've sat down ate HER food or took it to go and proceed on home...I would've probably confirmed with another dude right there and then and went on another date

and she had the nerve...the audacity to foliow up and text him..im hoping she is in her 20's becauseeeeeeee hontyyyy just hell no do not pass go or collect $200

Since it was Capt. D's and you have to pay first, I would have just canceled the order and left. I'll go to my own house and eat my own food that I already paid for.

So what? He was gonna get an appetizer at Red Lobster? And fill up on biscuits? lol

this makes me even more upset..im not familiar with captain d's but this has to be the worst date if we are calling it a date...she should've sat down ate HER food or took it to go and proceed on home...I would've probably confirmed with another dude right there and then and went on another date

and she had the nerve...the audacity to foliow up and text him..im hoping she is in her 20's becauseeeeeeee hontyyyy just hell no do not pass go or collect $200

Girl Captain D's is a seafood fast food place. Seriously the McDonalds of seafood like stated earlier in the thread. Like how Taco Bell is to Mexican food, and Cici's is to pizza. I haven't seen one in years and had just assumed that they went out of business.

:lachen: I just thought about this thread. I had a dinner not really a date with this UE dude we know each other well. I told him I wanted red lobster He cut his eyes at me so tough I thought he might drive off the road. He gave the stank face and said their food was terrible and not fresh and refused to take me. He has never told me no I wanted to be mad but it was too funny. He told me I would have to go on my own. We went to a steakhouse.

He casually stated that we were supposed to be married two yrs ago but I keep running. I said is that what happened? He said yes and kept talking like he didn't just say that. I just kept eating because I was hungry and I really didn't want to have that conversation. Zero sexual chemistry.

is red lobster any good? i know it's no 5 star and everyone here is too UE for it but ive always been curious to try it.

The cheddar bay biscuits they give free are the bomb. They make me think of going there and just ordering a soda and eat the biscuits all night. They do not taste the same reheated. LOL How ghetto would that be.

Costco was actually selling the baking mix for them. I have not tried it yet.

Back