What would you do if...

:bighug:
aww i hope everything works out. :yep:

My dad might be a serial cheater but I can't fault him on his parenting.
He's an excellent father to me and my siblings.
That factor definately makes me ever more hesitant to intervene.
But I don't know how my mom will react though :ohwell:

Same here. He has done so much for me and my sister too. He is just a crappy husband.

I am 23. I just moved back hom a few months ago to save up money.

My dad cheated on her before but they made up and are supposed to be working things out. :rolleyes:

Since it's happened before, I think your mom is on "alert," and probably knows. Some women will tolerate cheating, so maybe she'd rather be with your father, than without him????

In this case, I would stay out of it. It would be different if this was the first time, or you didn't know it had happened before. My advice would have been different in that scenario!

Tell! Thats how my mom found out my dad was cheating when I was like 3-5 yrs old and pointed out my dads car parked in front of his mistress's house. Im a daddys girl so he used to take me over there when he went to see her unbeknownst to my mother. In the end it got him busted and left her with a story to tell me when she thinks of my dad 20 something years later.

Since it's happened before, I think your mom is on "alert," and probably knows. Some women will tolerate cheating, so maybe she'd rather be with your father, than without him????

In this case, I would stay out of it. It would be different if this was the first time, or you didn't know it had happened before. My advice would have been different in that scenario!

my sister and i told my mom and she didnt even kick his sorry butt out the house :wallbash:

she yelled at him and pretended to be mad by throwing his clothes on the lawn and not letting him in the house for like 5 minutes...she let him in after 5 and just went to bed...:rolleyes:

my sister and i are soooooooo fed up with our parents

my dad lied to our faces about the whole situation ...we told my mom this and she still lets him stay :wallbash:

he cheated on my mom for 8 years before this

my sister and i are old enough to handle a divorce and seperation with minimal problems

i dont get them....they are both setting a terrible example for what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like

Back