What skills does your SO/Husband have?

DreamLife

I was talkin to my SO today and asking him what kind of things he can do...ex. housework, yard work, car work etc. I asked him could he

Do engine work on cars? NO
Do construction type work i.e. build a porch or put in some windows? NO
Garden? Hecky NO
Plumbing? NO
Electrical work? NO

I'm like wow... can you change a flat tire or at least put a patch in it? And he says yes (:ohwell:...the way he was sounding who knows)

Then I joke about him not being a man (truly playing) and he goes on this diversion about how I'm being stereotypical thinking and have miseducated assumptions about gender roles, etc etc (just trying to divert the fact that he can't do ish and he's a communication/psychology major so he plays serious communication games with me) and then he says well why can't you cook:blush:.

He's a fool...but I don't know. We're both from the city, but I have a big family on both sides from the country and they can do everything...building homes, plowing fields, fixing cars, herding cows, putting in electrical/plumbing systems, anything.

I told my friend and her grandfather is like that too, but she said you don't find men like that anymore..:ohwell:

So I'm just wondering what kind of skills does your SO have, just being nosy... please reply u guys!

Back