What Products Will You Use In March 2016?

NaturallyATLPCH

Hey beauties, March is upon us! I'm still protected and will remain so until April more than likely. Items I will use:
Cleanser: Chi Hydrating Silk Bath Shampoo, V05 Clarifying Shampoo
DC: Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser DC
Leave Ins/Refresher Sprays: APB Leave Ins, Kinky Kashmere Refresher Spray
Oils: APB oils
Moisturizers: Various

What will you be using this month?

Safflower oil mix
Nairobi shampoo
8 different conditioner samples
Biosilk Silk Therapy Original
Ion Detangler
I think I might do a deep conditioning sometime this month... probably with that Twisted Sista Deep Conditioner I haven't used yet.

Cleanser: Varies, but for the most part I use HV Amla Cream Rinse and Redken Cleasing Cream
DC: HV Stirinillah and Bobeam Cocovanilla Mango
Leave in's/Refresher Sprays: APB leave in's/SSI Coco Cream Leave in or Cranberry Cocktail leave in
Oils: Grape Seed oil, HBCO, and APB Green Powehouse Oil
Moisturizers: APB Avocado Cuacapu Mouisturizer and SD Almond Buttercream

Detangler prior to washing:
Shea Moisture superfruit conditioner. It's about 75% of the way until empty so once it's finished, I'll use SM Noni conditioner.

Wash, condition & DC
Alternating between Joico Moisture Recovery line & MoroccanOil Hydrating line

I'll be doing flexi rod sets all this month, so....

Leave in/Moisturizer:
Camille Rose Moisture Milk

Styler:
Camille Rose Aloe whip

Oil:
Shea Moisture elixir

Let me see....

Shampoo: SM JBCO
DC: Soultanicals Strand Repair-Cuticle Strengthening Recovery Mask OR the Magical Molasses Deep-Constructor (will report back on these since they are new to the stash family)
Leave-ins (my usual): ST Sorrel (by the way, she sent replacements for the horrible batch and they are back to being bae :cloud9:), my Oyin Hair Dew and my ST Knot Butter. Will switch over to Marula once the spring hits.
Styler: Will use up the rest of my BM Curly Butter. I LOVE it for softness and shine but it doesn't give enough hold.
Styles: Will be trying perm rods sets (with the tangerine perm rods).

Items that I will get rid of this month:
Bobeam coco crème DC. I was going to use it up as a prepoo, but naw. I hate that it didn't work for my hair.
APB Conditioning Soufflé. Will use it up as a prepoo or try it with my YAM Nectar. Either way, it will be gone by the end of the month.
The Silk Dreams Shampoo. My hair hated this stuff. I will just give it away.
SM 10-in-1 shampoo. It didn't dry out my hair but it barely cleansed it either. I will give it away.

Cleansers:
DIY Soap nut shampoo
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence
DIY/Terressentials clay wash

DC:
Coconut Milk/Blackstrap Molasses/DevaCurl Heaven In Hair mix

Leave-In:
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume/Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle/Distilled water (or coconut water) mix
EDIT: DevaCurl One Condition Decadence/coconut water/distilled water mix

Gel:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard (KCCC)
DIY Flax seed gel/KCCC/Black Strap Molasses mix
EDIT: DevaCurl Light Defining Gel

Last edited:
Still using older stuff in the stash. Currently going through late 2014 and early/mid 2015 products :look:

Pre-poo

70% Water/30% glycerin spray or ST Knot So Fast to dampen or detangle
QB CTDG or ST Hershea Knot to detangle

Protein Treat Wash Day
Curl Junkie Repair Me
APB Marula Honey DC
Pre-reformulated SD Razzberry Coconut Affair

Non-protein Wash Day
Pre-reformulated Mielle Organics Babassu Mint DC
ST Magical Molasses Deep-Constructor

Water Rinse Day
APB Broccoli Hair Creme
Jakeala Baked Cherries Amla Shea Parfait
ST Marulu Melon Creme
ST Knot Kokoa

Hopefully I can knock out some almost empty jars this month so I can move on to newer goodies :grin:

Last edited:
This Month:
Cleansing Conditioners
Hairveda Amala Cleanse (almost gone)
Hydroquench Brazilian Chocolate (open)
Renpure Cleansing Creme
Clarifying Conditioner
VO5 Kiwi & Lime (almost gone)
Protein DC'ers
Siamese Twist Raspberry Henna
Sweet Nature By Eddie Aspire Protein DC'er
Deep Conditioners
Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Avocado & Silk in "Hello Sugar"
Darcy Botanicals Hair Mask
Treatments
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair
Jakeala's Rhassoul Hair Mask
Butters/Lotions/Cremes/Oils:
Various
Hair Supplement:
Phytophanere:
Nu-Hair (almost gone) will use Beautifully Bamboo

Last edited:
I have been playing around with other products in an effort to get rid of a few things I found under the cabinet and now my hair is sad so back to basics

henna with indigo and coconut milk
Kaolin clay
BeeMine Bee-u-ti-ful DC or Darcy Pumpkin DC
JBCO and grapeseed oil
Irish moss/slippery elm and green tea rinse
UFD gel & hair gloss

@NaturallyATLPCH @Aggie
Are you still using Beautifully Bamboo?

I have been using the BB along with the tea every single day for the past four months. It works and I love it. I've noticed my new growth is much softer and it appears the texture has changed. My hair is much more resilient and it doesn't shed much at all.

I use this in conjunction with my wild growth oil (yellow and white bottles) and my aphogee green tea spray on my two strand twists. I install them and keep them in for a month each time. This way is best for me because it takes so long to install them.

I need to follow @rileypak and focus on older items. Maybe next month because I'm using mostly new stuff this month.

Weekend wash day:
NG Jamaica Me Crazy co-cleanser
SSI Fortifying Hair Masque
SSI Curl Moist moisturizing conditioner
ST Kink Drink
SSI Buttercream Moisturizer
SSI Honey & Castor Softening Balm
SSI Juicy Buttercream Frosting

Midweek refresher:
SM SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Rinse-Out Conditioner (to co-wash)
JK Hibiscus & Flaxseed conditioner
ST Kink Drink
B&B More Moisture Cream
KE Haitian Black Castor Oil
ST Knot Butter

Well I tried to detangle yesterday, because I'm going to the salon on Wednesday and detangling my hair by myself is a multi-day process lol
3 conditioners later my hair was like LMAO you thought....so I had to borrow my friend's Mane N Tail detangler (oh the irony, I gave that to her last semester, thinking all uppity that I could stop using it since I found my holy grail detangling conditioner)
And that worked so now...yeah. I'm headed to the beauty supply store on Tuesday for 2+ bottles of Mane N Tail.

Besides that, I've been using a lot of Shea Moisture to DC and Oyin to moisturize.

I have been using the BB along with the tea every single day for the past four months. It works and I love it. I've noticed my new growth is much softer and it appears the texture has changed. My hair is much more resilient and it doesn't shed much at all. I use this in conjunction with my wild growth oil (yellow and white bottles) and my aphogee green tea spray on my two strand twists. I install them and keep them in for a month each time. This way is best for me because it takes so long to install them.

@ThatJerseyGirl

:hiya:......:kiss: Thanks for your review.

Clarifying shampoo - Malibu Un-do-goo
Moisturizing Shampoo - Deva Curl Decadence No Poo
DC - Deva Curl Decadence one conditioner
Leavein's -
Camille Rose Naturals coconut water
KCKT
Stylers -
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twist Butter
Tre' Luxe curl supreme
Uncle Funky'so Daughter Curly Magic
Nairobi Foam
Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste
Oils - Jojoba

I have been using the BB along with the tea every single day for the past four months. It works and I love it. I've noticed my new growth is much softer and it appears the texture has changed. My hair is much more resilient and it doesn't shed much at all.

I use this in conjunction with my wild growth oil (yellow and white bottles) and my aphogee green tea spray on my two strand twists. I install them and keep them in for a month each time. This way is best for me because it takes so long to install them.

My next goal is to drink the tea along with it. I've been loving what the supplement is doing for my skin and overall health of my hair as well. I will continue taking them.

Back