What Products Will You Use In November?

@Aggie

That's Great News!:drunk: I'm sure your Hair Looks amazing.

I had such good results this year with Phytophanere, and I kinda wanna stick with them, even though I do like to change Hair Supplements every year.

I'm half-way scurrrrd to switch.

I thought about trying Phyto Cap Energy, (keeping it in the Phyto family) to see if I could get the same results as I did with Phytophanere.

Well if it ain't broke :lol:...

Ooooooo chile...I lied up a storm cause I've been using every product in my stash OTHER than what I listed for this month. lol

I forgot to mention that I did try the new Carol's Daughter shampoo/conditioner sets early this month and I all can say is.....

image.jpeg

Just no...to all of it. I wanted to throw that mess in the trash but instead I returned it all back to Target (with a head full of conditioner...yes it was THAT serious) and got my coins back. I used some of the refund to purchase Shea Moisture "coconut & something or nother" shampoo. I don't love SM shampoos but I don't hate them...they just get the job done until I can use my favorite shampoo. (Elucence Volume Clarifying) If it wasnt clarifying, I would use it every wash but I have color that I want to prolong and keep fresh.

Detangler:
Alikay Naturals Knots Be Gone

Cleansing
:
Naturelle Grow Cleansing Conditioner
Hairveda's Creamy Cleansing Conditioner

Deep Conditioner:
HQS Peppermint
Brown Butter Beauty's Babbassu DC'er
Jasmine Bath & Beauty *discontinued line*

Cowash:

Koils By Nature

Detangler - used up Knots be Gone (finishing the month out with AV's Moringa & Ginseng)

DC'er Didn't used any of the bolded. Ended up using(Jessicurl DT - currently using MHC Honey Hair Mask)

Cowash:
Didn't use KBN (ended up using CJ's Argan & Olive)

Pre-Poo
SCALP- Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil
ENDS- APB Green Powerhouse Oil, Bask Beauty Apple Sorghum Syrup (completely forgot I still had a bottle of this)

Protein Treatment
Mission Condition Hair Caramel

DC (non-PT days)
Mielle Organics Babassu and Mint DC
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner

DC (PT days)
Bee Mine Deep Conditioner
Obia Babassu Deep Conditioner
Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair
SWG Strawberry Milkshake Solid Conditioner Bar (melted & mixed up with coconut milk; only have one bar, figured I can hold myself accountable here to use it)

Post-Wash Sealants
MHC Buttery Soy
Siamese Twists Ginger Cream Cheese Hair Frosting
BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip (old formula)
(decided to try sealing with butters on wash day instead of silicone serums for a little bit to see how I like it)

M&S

PBN Sapote Hair Lotion
ST Fluffalicious
PBN Cupa Butter
Claudie's Balancing Ends Insurance

I did fairly good this month.

Products used up:
Obia Babassu Deep Conditioner (never using again)

Sections I diligently used the products from:
pre-poo, protein treatments, DCs (both sections), post-wash sealants

Need to stop kidding myself:
M&S (I've become so lazy about this plus some of my DCs and leave-ins have spoiled me with not really needing to M&S; won't be including it next month)

With all that said, I'm ready for December!

Next month I'm going to use strictly coco conscious and Inahsi products. at least if they work for my hair. I'll report back. Right now I'm using Jakeala ayurvedic shampoo bar. KJ Naturals detangler, chocolate co wash and any dc I have on hand. I trying to use up my Miss Jessie's stuff. Hopefully, I can get away from cones.

I'm not going to lie, I was all over the place this month! I did use up an APB Hair Cream and continued using the shampoo. New thread has been started, check it out!

Back