What Products Will You Use In November?

@NaturallyATLPCH
Something sweet, fruity smell, coconut smell, suntan oil smell or Healthy Sexy Pumkin Puree smell. I don't like the natural shea butter smell or Amla oil smell and I'm not all that keen on the Nature's blessings. Either ground or online is fine. However, I find that online quantities are too small, I need at least 16 ounces. It doesn't have to be all natural but I don't want to many silicones either. I'm not too particular. Bottom line is something that will be pleasing to my SO when he sticks his nose in my hair at night :)

Thanks!

Jakeala on Etsy has a moisturizing cream called Nappy Butter (it's a thick cream) that's really good. You can get 16 ounces of it and she has a lot of fruity scents to choose from. Her CS is good too. @Fine 4s

Ughhh I was reminded why I haven't used up the 2.5 jars of Obia Babassu Deep Conditioner in my stash- no slip and inadequate moisturizing.

Hair still doesn't appear to be a fan of MHC Buttery Soy. Still makes my hair a little hard, thinking my hair isn't a fan of soybean oil/butter since none of the other ingredients have caused me issues before.

@rileypak
That's not good about Obia.:look: I have about x2 Jars of this stuff in my stash:ohwell:

That's too bad about MHC Buttery Soy. :nono: I love that stuff *for this time of year*:love:

@rileypak
That's not good about Obia.:look: I have about x2 Jars of this stuff in my stash:ohwell:

That's too bad about MHC Buttery Soy. :nono: I love that stuff *for this time of year*:love:

@IDareT'sHair
Yeah the Obia is full of ingredients my hair likes but somehow the formulation just doesn't work for me. It didn't spread well, no slip during application (not a deal breaker) and rinse out (a lot closer to a deal breaker). My hair felt a little dry after rinsing it clean (big dealbreaker). I know it wasn't the Hair Caramel Treatment I mixed in because I've accidentally left that in by itself overnight and didn't have an issue.
I have ingredients I could use to possibly make it work but I'm torn between even wanting to bother/waste my ingredients or just selling the last two jars since I haven't opened them.

I will give the Buttery Soy another try on a wash day where I use a good DC and see how it fairs. The Obia may have tainted its performance.

Last edited:
I'm back in braids so its moisture moisture moisture for me.

Co-wash
Tresemme Naturals Nourish and Moisture Conditioner

Shampoo
CON Argan Oil Shampoo (old formula)

Deep Condition
ORS Replenishing Conditioner.

Oil
Homemade Blend

Gel/Edges
Ors Edge Control

Leave In
Curl Activator + Aphogee Green Tea Restructuriser + Hemp Oil + Distilled Water

@rileypak

I will move the Obia up to the December list or if I finish up some DC'ers listed upthread.

I'll send my other jar(s) on to someone else if I find it doesn't work for me.

Keep me posted about your results with MHC Buttery Soy. Do you use Type 4? If so, how do these two compare for you?

I have been quiet in here because my products are pretty much the same but next month, after I grab a couple of new products for BF :drunk:, I will post again. I still pop in to see what new goodies you guys are using!

On a side note, does it usually take this long for vendors to post their BF deals? It's been kinda quiet or I am just getting antsy..o_O

Deep Conditioner:
HQS Peppermint
Brown Butter Beauty's Babbassu DC'er
Fleurtzy's Conditioning Hair Treatment *discontinued line*
Jasmine Bath & Beauty *discontinued line*

Not sure if I'll be able to finish up bolded. My scalp has been itching since I used it on Saturday. (It has Grapefruit Extract and Lime Oil).:nono:

Even though it's at the bottom of the ingredients list, I am still experiencing itching.:ohwell:

Not sure if I'll be able to finish up bolded. My scalp has been itching since I used it on Saturday. (It has Grapefruit Extract and Lime Oil).:nono:

Even though it's at the bottom of the ingredients list, I am still experiencing itching.:ohwell:

I used that before and really liked it. Didn't repurchase because it was so expensive.

Although I don't list my Supplements - Using Phytophanere you use for x4 months and then take a month off.

During this month off I will be using Beautifully Bamboo.
I just finished a bottle of this @IDareT'sHair. I believe it has thickened my hair a lot. I really need to start doing length checks again but truth be told, I think they put a jinx in my whole hair growing speed and so I've been avoiding doing them:look:.

As long as I'm not checking it, I think my hair is happiest:happydance:. I might just stick to not checking it for very long periods of time:yep:.

I just finished a bottle of this. I believe it has thickened my hair a lot. I really need to start doing length checks again but truth be told, I think they put a jinx in my whole hair growing speed and so I've been avoiding doing them:look:.

As long as I'm not checking it, I think my hair is happiest:happydance:. I might just stick to not checking it for very long periods of time
:yep:.

@Aggie
Nice Post!:goodpost:

I am trying to decide if I should pick up another Bottle.

@Aggie

With Phytophanere, you must take 4 months and then off 30 days. I'm using the Beautifully Bamboo for the 30 days off the Phyto.

I still have and 4 months of Phyto, and might buy another Beautifully Bamboo to supplement for the next 30.

I am also taking 10,000 Biotin with both.

ETA: I had purchased the Tea a while back and used some for drinking and some as a Tea Rinse.

@Aggie

With Phytophanere, you must take 4 months and then off 30 days. I'm using the Beautifully Bamboo for the 30 days off the Phyto.

I still have and 4 months of Phyto, and might buy another Beautifully Bamboo to supplement for the next 30.

I am also taking 10,000 Biotin with both.

ETA: I had purchased the Tea a while back and used some for drinking and some as a Tea Rinse.

Oh okay @IDareT'sHair, I understand. That should be fine. I don't take as much biotin as I used to. I only take a 5000mcg capsule 2-3 times per week. If I take more, I would break out and so taking 1 very other day would work well for me because my hair supps combined already have so much biotin in them.

I actually take 2 Beautifully Bamboo with 1 Manetabolism together with MSM, Neocell Collagen I, & III. I think I'll stick with this regimen for at least 6-12 months and hope for a greater change in thickness. That's what my hair goal is right now but if I get length with it, I'll be ever so happy.

I've been consistently taking Beautifully Bamboo for about 5 months. I love how my nails and skin look.

I just cut my hair so I'm not really tracking growth but I will say the new growth that has come in is a little thicker and very healthy.

So the HASK DC is a miss. The Kinky Kashmere is pretty decent enough for me to use for the rest of this month.
I used an APB cream last night to twist and clean up my ends for my cut. I should've added it to the list because I keep reaching for it.

Is the HASK DC you had the one in the aqua colored packet? I just bought this tonight at the Dollar Tree. I was surprised to see it there... it has a lot of protein in it but I want to try it anyway since I like their other ones.

Is the HASK DC you had the one in the aqua colored packet? I just bought this tonight at the Dollar Tree. I was surprised to see it there... it has a lot of protein in it but I want to try it anyway since I like their other ones.

Yes, it is. It's definitely a medium protein treatment, at least for my hair. I don't need one of those lol...

I've been consistently taking Beautifully Bamboo for about 5 months. I love how my nails and skin look.

I just cut my hair so I'm not really tracking growth but I will say the new growth that has come in is a little thicker and very healthy.

I've only taken 2 months of the Beautifully Bamboo and currently on my third bottle(I thought I had only taken 1 bottle by mistake - I checked and lo and behold, I'm on the third bottle) and I feel my texture is also changing at the roots, ie, the strands seem thicker than finer now - almost coarse, but not really.

This may be why I'm not getting much breakage anymore. The strands are actually growing in thicker, hence less breakage. I think I like these bamboo vitamins, I like them very much. When I start my 4th and last available bottle next month, it will be time to order more and so I will order 4 additional bottles then.

Deep Conditioner:
HQS Peppermint
Brown Butter Beauty's Babbassu DC'er
Fleurtzy's Conditioning Hair Treatment *discontinued line*

Jasmine Bath & Beauty *discontinued line*

Pulled Out: OBIA Naturals DC'er.

BBB irritated my scalp something Fierce. :burn:

Used up Fleurtzy.

Have not used Jasmine much this month.

I'm using my last "Jar" of Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment.

Have my December list locked & loaded.

@Aggie @NaturallyATLPCH (and others)

Please keep posting your Beautifully Bamboo usage.

I eally want to continue with Phytophanere, but if you Ladies are having such great results I Dunno?
For you I will @IDareT'sHair. Just today I wore my texlaxed hair out in a ponytail and my last client tonight said my hair looks very thick and lengthy.

I don't know too much about the length but for sure the thickness is coming in nicely. I have not done a length check in a long minute because I'm not crazy about those anymore - watched pot never boils and all that, lol. I'll be ordering another 4 bottles around the 4th week in December.

@Aggie

That's Great News!:drunk: I'm sure your Hair Looks amazing.

I had such good results this year with Phytophanere, and I kinda wanna stick with them, even though I do like to change Hair Supplements every year.

I'm half-way scurrrrd to switch.

I thought about trying Phyto Cap Energy, (keeping it in the Phyto family) to see if I could get the same results as I did with Phytophanere.

Back