What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

What is this lemongrass and ginger Panna cotta you speak of? @IronButterfly
The best thing Hairitage Hydrations concocted before losing her dayam mind. It's a light hold cream good for smoothing down edges without making the hair hard or stiff. It has this wonderful texture, like a real panna cotta, custard-like. Smells so good. Sometimes lemongrass can smell a little medicine-y to me, but the ginger cuts it just right to give it a fresh zingy scent. Here's what a real panna cotta looks like:
Vanilla_Pannacotta.jpg

See how it's wet and stiff. :drool::drool::drool: Would-a been a staple if she hadn't....nevermind.....:darkcloud:

Sprayed hair with Tribal Remedy Mango Moisture mist, then added Sweet Soul Magic leave in conditioner and sealed with Soultanicals gloss boss. Smoothed back into two ponytails.

Today's Combo's I used:
Honey Handmade's 'Knot Going Bananas' with some Wheat Germ Oil (Pre-Poo)
Jakeala's Dope Dc'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (Steamed)
BBD Stretch with Pumpkin Seed Oil (Dryer)
Oyin Handmade's Hair Dew with Oyin Handmades Whipped Pudding with a tad of Oyin's BSP

I'm pre-pooin' with Vatika Naturals enriched coconut oil + Alaffia Everyday Shea Conditioner vanilla-mint scent

Last night I had a bunch of almost empty bottles to use.
Cleanse with Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel (1st lather) + SM Three Butters shampoos
Deep condition with AO Island Naturals (original formula) + Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème conditioner mix
I oil rinsed with SM High Porosity Moisture Seal Finishing Elixir

LOCB wet hair before twisting with:
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Leave in Conditioner, Wiseways Herbals Crowning Glory Hair & Scalp Cream, EO Products Lavender + Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème conditioner mix, Butters-n-Bars Lavender Lemonade shea butter

Back