What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

I henna'd last Saturday, so I DC'd for about an hour and 10 min with SM Deep Treatment Masque, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Belle Butters Unyevu Butter. It was just balanced so the day after I took down my braids and went through my whole head with Belle Butters Whipped Premium Whipped Shea Butter (Vanilla Spice). Now it's crazy moisturized a week later, so I've just been spritzing my hair daily with Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries (I'm wigging it)

I used a weird combo today.

Cowashed at the gym with matrix biolage ultra hydrasource conditioner, and used a little bit to leave-in

Sealed with Dove quench absolute creme serum

Then styled with the weirdest gel of all time: Pureology smooth perfection shaping control gel. It worked okay for me but I could picture it giving someone helmet hair.

I used Oraje Tribal Remedys Mango Moisture Mist as my leave in, Shescentit Cranberry cocktail as my cream and Sarenzo body frosting as my oil to seal/twist tonight.

Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo
Kerastase Therapiste Mask
Garnier after color mask
Garnier Sleek and Shine cream mixed with avj

I moisturized my hair with Shescentit Green Tea Coconut Hair milk, and twisted with the Green Tea Curl Defining Oil free gel.

I have not a 0ne high hope for soft hair in the am because of the ingredients, lol.

When I bought these, I didnt even look at the ingredients. Im thinking these would work for me in the summer though because I cowash , wash more. The curl defining gel absorbed fairly well though . I sit in a lightly AC office and glycerin is the 5th ingredient down.

* pj shrug* I'm going to deep condition and steam my hair this weekend so hopefully it will forgive me.

Did a cassia treatment. Recently bought some fenugreek powder, so I had some of it mixed up overnight. I added the cassia to the fenugreek at the last minute. I also added about a capful of silk amino acids. Let it sit for about an hour before applying. Lordhammery my hair is so soft and detangled! I wonder if I can make some kind of leave in out of this? My hair looks soft and shiny. I find it crazy that cheap mixes can do this, yet I have to spend upwards of $50 on good commercial products for comparable results! Wondering how often I can do this, and how I can rotate it with the Olaplex?

Rinsed my protein out(cowashed with Tresemme conditioner) and now Im currently deep conditioning with Natty Cupuacu & Rhassoul deep conditioner and Ynobe Amla & Nettle moisturizing deep conditioner, topped with Jakeala Sweet Honey thang mask.

I'll rinse, then add Sweet Magic leave in and curl stimulator to bun.

I water rinsed the gel and leave in out of my hair, then cowashed with Soultanicals Curlplay and Annabelles PFB Iced Coffee cowash mixed together. I conditioned lightly with Bobeam Cocoa dream condish and then added a dollop of Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail mixed with the Green tea hair milk and smoothed my hair into two buns to dry.

Last edited:
Back