What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

As The Combo's Turn::drunk:
Finger Detangle - EVCO
Cleanse - VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying/Final R:O CJ's Smoothing Conditioner
Treat - Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar w/Hydratherma's Amino Protein Booster DC'er
Steam - L.A.C.E. Brahmi & Walnut Seed Oil
Detangle - BBD Stretch & Walnut Seed Oil
After Dries - Claudie Frappe & Sarenzo's Creamy Oil

DevaCurl Decadence No-poo on scalp
Naturalicious 5-in-1 Moroccan Rhassoul clay wash on strands
NaturelleGrow Protein-free Marshmallow . . . Deep Conditioner on 90% dry hair so water in strands did not block the DC
The Original Moxie Shape Shifter (moisturizer; sample came in the mail)
Left off gel today . . . needed a break from it

Man,
This rainy air in NJ just messed up my banging twistout. All the humectants in the Curl Origin Twist Buttercream and HelloCurly I used last night to set it must have helped it,

Retwisted most of my hair at work right now, I need this twistout to look decent for this interview

Soultanicals ACV poo bar to wash

Soultanicals Fro Shade UV Deep Defense mask for a protein treatment.

Currently using Bekura Beauty Yam mixed with Etae Carmel treatment.

Will rinse and detail with Soultanicals Knot Proof hair glide to detangle, protective serum to seal and twist with the Solar rays hair glaze

so yesterday i think i finally cracked the code of how to have definition without crunch on my TWA. This is kind of major, I had kinda resigned myself to choosing either softness or definition, not both. I just don't like rubbing my head and feeling these hard little crunchy coils :nono:

combo: shea moisture curling souffle (pink tub, but not the smoothie) + ecostyler gel=soft, defined hair.

so yesterday i think i finally cracked the code of how to have definition without crunch on my TWA. This is kind of major, I had kinda resigned myself to choosing either softness or definition, not both. I just don't like rubbing my head and feeling these hard little crunchy coils :nono:

combo: shea moisture curling souffle (pink tub, but not the smoothie) + ecostyler gel=soft, defined hair.

@bolded, is the key to the softness to any hard hold gel.

WP_20160818_010WashNGoCombo.png
(enlarges when clicked)

I meant to do LCF (leave-in, cream, foam) but accidentally ended up doing CLF (cream, leave-in, foam). I'm just so used to applying conditioner right after cleansing. I don't even wanna know if there's any write-up anywhere about a LCF or CLF method, but I BETCHA somebody's talked about it SOMEWHERE! :laugh:

Blessings, everybody! Have a great day today! :wave:

Back