What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

As The Combo's Turn::drunk:
Finger Pre-Detangled with: "something" from Honey's Handmade's:look: and Treasured Locs Knot No More
Conditioned with: Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner/HV Acai Phyto Berry/HV ACV Finishing Rinse
Deep Conditioned with: Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein DC'er/SSI's Banana Brule
Leave-In: QB's Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee/Sunflower Oil
Final: Sarenzo Creamy Oil

On Today's Episode:
Pre-Rx: Naturelle Grow's Pre-Poo Rx/Cleanse HV Amla Cleanse/Final R/O CJ Smoothing Conditioner
Deep Conditioning: AE Garlic Conditioner/Steam CJ Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)
Leave-In & Detangle: Curl Junkie's Smoothing Lotion
Twist: Claudie's Frappe/Sarenzo's Creamy Oil

Today was supposed to be a only-rinse-with-water-and-restyle day, but Mom came over to surprise me with help with the kiddoes. Can't turn down hair time!

I cowashed, lightly finger detangled, and conditioned with SM's hipo masque. I moisturized with Oyin Hair Dew.

New: I revisited the DevaCurl gel that came in the Ulta DevaCurl Decadence kit and diffused.

Good, good results!!! Hubby says best I've yet achieved at home! Slight issues: It feels way less moisturized now that the gel is in. The roots are a little frizzy, but kind of in a good way.

This is a pretty result. :smile: Yay! Still seeking moisture, though.

Smh. I just found a few dcs that's been in the stash 2 years.

I'mma do better as a PJ.

Put Shescentit Coconut sorbet, followed by Lakshmi cupboard Amla DC, Oyin Honey hemp and Sheaterra Mongongo Banana food masque to prepoo.

Rinsed and cowashed with Daily fix by Curl Junkie then conditioned with NurCreations Avocado DC and Cream and Coco spun sugar reconstructor.

Moisturized with QB AOHC mixed with BRBC. Then detangled with CTDG.

Air dried in twists.

Today, twisted bang with Soultanicals Coil pudding and twist assist. Bunned back as is.

Styling today was:
L: DevaCurl One Condition
C: Qhemet Burdock Root Creme
O: Avocado oil
G: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker gel

Needs simplification and/or improvement. Detangling today, on the other hand, was AWESOME: I figured out how to use the Wetbrush. Hair held slightly-rinsed out DevaCurl Decadence One Condition, SM's Hipo Masque, and oil. Very little hair loss. Yeah, mon!

Cleanse and first-pass (finger) detangling: Naturalicious 5-in-1 clay wash

Condition and finish detangling using Wet Brush until finger combing possible: Shea Moisturize Hipo Masque

Leave-in spray moisturizer on soaking wet hair: Oyin Juices and Berries

Leave-in cream: Oyin Hair Dew

Styled: Design Essentials Natural Honey Custard

It's air drying now. So far, so good!

Today I'm finally using Bekura. I have been wondering about these products for a long while. Feeling really grateful to have them to try out. They've made today's at-home spa and hair treatments really fun!
I wanted to make sure everything was removed from my hair so that I could see ONLY what the Bekura products are doing. :smile: I may have gone a little overboard on the shampooing. :laugh:

Body:
* Bekura Pineapple and Ginger scrub and body creme

Hair:
* Cleanse: ORS Creamy Aloe; Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa Moisture Balance; Naturalicious 5-in-1 Moroccan Rhassoul clay detox/conditioner/detangler (to add back a little moisture!)
* DC / steam treatment: Bekura Y.A.M. (Right now I have it on under a cap, a very moist Turbie Twist [or whatever you call it], another cap, and my bonnet dryer) . . . I will rinse it out with cold water.
* Anticipated styling: Bekura Tapioca Pudding

The goal: To see what happens if I style ONLY with Bekura Tapioca Pudding. :smile: Tublr blogger The Lazy Natural says she can! If that's the case for me as well . . . then :thud::love4:

Back