What length is this considered?

levette

My hair had been rolled up so I stretched it out in this pic ... I got a hair trim and relaxer 3 was ago
Is this armpit length or almost bra strap length?

Attachments

• image-395471300.jpg
    image-395471300.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 247
The true length is between shoulder and apl.

Raising your arm to take the picture also raises the bra strap and artificially inflates where the hair falls on your body.

The true length is between shoulder and apl. Raising your arm to take the picture also raises the bra strap and artificially inflates where the hair falls on your body.

I will say though that I am tall 5 ft 8 and this bra in the back is thick which I need for support ... It has grown since I had it cut even last august 2013, I had it trimmed again 3 weeks ago but I see progress

Attachments

• image-2634002332.jpg
    image-2634002332.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 66
I will say though that I am tall 5 ft 8 and this bra in the back is thick which I need for support ... It has grown since I had it cut even last august 2013, I had it trimmed again 3 weeks ago but I see progress
levette I knew you were tall when I say the pics....People like you and Divachyk have to grow their hair longer to get to the same milestones shorter people get to faster. I'm 5'7" and feel your pain.

You do have some lovely, thick hair....I'm jelly.

Just below APL.
But, what is BSB, BSL = bra strap length; is BSL the top or bottom of the strap?
BSB = Below Shoulder Blade.

levette I knew you were tall when I say the pics....People like you and Divachyk have to grow their hair longer to get to the same milestones shorter people get to faster. I'm 5'7" and feel your pain. You do have some lovely, thick hair....I'm jelly. BSB = Below Shoulder Blade.
Thanks so much...I hated my hair trim at first but my ends needed it

Last edited:
Back