What is your next goal?

My next goal is..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMFOCSD

My next goal is BSB...hopefully I can make it by this summer.

It was brought to my attention that I didnt put MBL on the poll..sorry about that. I coulda swore I replaced bsl with mbl smh..

Last edited:
I guess for the poll it would be WL but I'm kind of shooting beyond that, for the spot above your bum where the dimples are LOL. :look: :grin:

Full mbl! One section of my hairs there but the rest needs to catch up. I'm hoping by my birthday it will be fully there and only 3 inches from waist

Aireen where are your updated pics??????? Not that I have any posted but still:look:

Oh, uhmmmmm... *ducks and hides*

I'm playin'... I was thinking I should post some today/tomorrow after I wash my hair because I haven't in a while. I suck at taking pics though and need someone who's patient enough to take a good one. ^ LOL so don't quote me on that, Nix08. WHERE YOUR PICS AT DOE?! :grin:

What Is my next goal? I'm not sure where I am.
Bra length??

image-3743566105.jpg

If I'm bra length would my next goal be mid back?

This is the longest it's ever been so I'm well pleased.

Oh, uhmmmmm... *ducks and hides*

I'm playin'... I was thinking I should post some today/tomorrow after I wash my hair because I haven't in a while. I suck at taking pics though and need someone who's patient enough to take a good one. ^ LOL so don't quote me on that, @Nix08. WHERE YOUR PICS AT DOE?! :grin:

That's my problem too:nono: After my next relaxer (end of April) I plan to flat iron and take a load of pics...as for posting them well..at the least I'll put it on my page:wink:

That's my problem too:nono: After my next relaxer (end of April) I plan to flat iron and take a load of pics...as for posting them well..at the least I'll put it on my page:wink:

Yeah, the last time I did my update pics on my own but it was luck that I got an okay shot.

Good because I remember your ponytails were BOMB but it's becoming a vague memory... I'll be sure to check out your page in the end of April/early May.

I'm Shooting for BSL and hopefully I get there by August (3 years natural). My next Goal after that is full MBL/WL by Aug 2013 (4 years natural).

Hoping for something resembling APL by December 2012 lol. And *** alla ya'll, even if half a strand with a single strand knot on the end is touching my armpit, I'm CLAIMING it! (lmao jk, I love ya'll doe..) :lachen:

I had to trim back in Feb (I think) so I'm back above BSL. I really need to start wearing that lace front (drew) I bought so I can be truly low mani. I want to be mbl by summer, but gotta get back to bsl first.

Man IDK :lol: Ive been taking it a day at a time. So Imma leave the length goals alone and just focus on maintaining moisture as a goal :yep:

I'm just at MBL and working on WL. I have 3 inches to graze it and 4.5 inches for full WL. After that, I'll BC all the way back to MBL:lol:

LHCF really makes your goals change - My profile page says BSL is my goal, and it was - in Oct 2009 when I was relaxed and SL!

Back