What is your next goal?

My next goal is..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't be satisfied until I hit tailbone(or hip, which ever is closest to waist length) length.

Last edited:
@SmilingElephant
I'm actually texlaxed and that's giving me some issues already. Once I get it moisturized I am okay but that's the problem. My new growth/natural hair is always so dry. I love the way it feels though. My boyfriend who is white is a curly-head and he is my biggest cheerleader for going natural. He so loves natural hair but I'm like, I dunno.............this sista need a lil mo time! LOL!

My man is 1A--he has been begging me to go natural for years just because he wants to see me curly, and I think he's even more excited about the transition than I am (although I want to kick myself on a daily basis for being so stubborn). I find that I wash/co-wash more often but have less shedding/breakage because I'm using less heat. My hair feels awesome--soft but not mushy. I'm enjoying the process and the progress!

My goodness Allandra! Your hair has gotten soooo long! :drool:

I haven't done an "official length check" in a while because I stopped caring after I had to trim my hair last year. Today I discovered I'm a few inches beyond APL so I think I'll get to BSL by the end of the summer pretty easily. I'm praying for MBL by the end of the year.

For some reason, this year i didn't think about my goal. Guess I have unconsciously reached a place where I don't think about my hair too much. Maybe that's what it is.

So now that I have seen this thread and thought about goals....what is the length after BSL? Is it Mid back? If so then that's where I would like to be, but more importantly, I would like to find a way to reduce split ends and SSKs. I think that would be even sweeter than MBL.....I think if I can maintain BSL with less splits and knots, I would be a happy camper.

MBL and healthy ends sounds like a really good combo too.....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

I'm neck length now so my next goal is shoulder length! I don't know I good length of time to achieve this goal.. Any suggestions

Man IDK :lol: Ive been taking it a day at a time. So Imma leave the length goals alone and just focus on maintaining moisture as a goal :yep:

I know thats right:lol: Once I can see my hair thriving and I get moisture down, I will worry about a goal length. Gotta get some length first:look:

I've finally reached bsl so my next goal is mbl.... That will be the longest my hair has ever been! Who knows maybe I will be touching wl by the end of the year!!

Last edited:
Back