What is One style.....

ChelzBoo

what is one style that you cant do at ur current length that you cant wait to do once you reach ur goal length?

for me, i cant wait until my hair is long enough to do a high pony tail and have the hair touch my back. like this...
31B50E0Q1TL_AA280_.jpg

im currently a little past apl and my high pony tails dnt touch my back yet.

oh, and i cant wait to do big loose long flowy curls like this
kim-kardashian-nick-cannon-celebrat.jpg

kim's curls are the ones i dream of!! i cant wait to be mbl or wl so i can achieve this look:rolleyes:
so what about you ladies?....

1. A bun on unstretched hair. But, it has to be full and thick.
2. A ponytail on unstretched hair that my hair doesn't have to be soaking wet to accomplish, with a lot of hair in the tail.

A full bun!

I love buns, and I look forward to wearing them. I believe that when I'm able to do that, that's when I'll really see length retention because I'm going to keep my hair bunned up. Any length passed what it takes to achieve a full bun is just extra.

A full bun!

I love buns, and I look forward to wearing them. I believe that when I'm able to do that, that's when I'll really see length retention because I'm going to keep my hair bunned up. Any length passed what it takes to achieve a full bun is just extra.

I completely agree! I LOVE buns. When ladies around here complain about having to wear buns all the time I'm jealous because I can't even do one yet. I will be a bun wearing fool!! All day every day:grin:

Have a single thick long braid (that can go over my shoulder), have a ponytail (high) that touches my shoulders, when i put on my curlformers they look sexy (instead of sassy), Macherie style rollerset...with the flowing locks... :cloud9:

A full bun!

I completely agree! I LOVE buns. When ladies around here complain about having to wear buns all the time I'm jealous because I can't even do one yet. I will be a bun wearing fool!! All day every day:grin:

I want to be able to make a huge chignon and wear it with some killer hairsticks!!!

Yes, yes, and YES!!!! Once my hair is long enough to actually wear up ALL of the time - I'm gonna be rocking the buns 24/7!

I was thinking about this this weekend when I was doing my hair and I was able to put it into a neat bun without any pins. I can't wait until I can do a french braid that looks like Chalieghs (sp.)

Two long french twist that hang to my braw strap. now my twist come to the top of my neck and I jsut tuck them under.

A ponytail/messy updo. This was my favorite style when I was relaxed so I waiting for my hair to get back to the length it was so I can easily pull it up.:grin:

Thats actually kinda hot. if i was ghetto i would so rock that!:grin:

But i would wear buns like buns were going out of style! I dreame of doing a wrap around bun with my real hair. i think my signature style would be like 12 large braids. wear the braids for 2 weeks and then pull them into a bun for 2 more weeks. yep yep my ideal regimen for my lazy butt.

I have a pic of me when I celebrated my first trip in Vegas alone with my hubby. My hair was below my shoulders. I could french roll, pony tail, and just about do any style to it. :spinning: That was 5 years ago.:ohwell:

Back