What in the world is in Silicon Mix?

alexstin

I'm 13 weeks post, I only detangle every 2-2 1/2 weeks on wash day and all I have to say is WOW!!!! :grin: I've had this sitting under my sink for at least 6 months. Last wash day it took me a good hour to detangle but today was a breeze. It probably took 15 min. NOTHING has ever detangled my hair this far into my stretch this easily.

If you're on the fence, get off....on the Silicon side!!!!!:yep:

Wow-this silicon mix is getting it's fair share of shoutouts this week. I guess I'd better add this to my buy and try list. Since you're twisting my arm...:grin:

I'm 13 weeks post, I only detangle every 2-2 1/2 weeks on wash day and all I have to say is WOW!!!! :grin: I've had this sitting under my sink for at least 6 months. Last wash day it took me a good hour to detangle but today was a breeze. It probably took 15 min. NOTHING has ever detangled my hair this far into my stretch this easily.

If you're on the fence, get off....on the Silicon side!!!!!:yep:

LoL thanks for the product shout out gurl. I have this product but haven't used it almost a year!....maybe i should dust it off and give it another try.

It's already on the list and due to arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited. I love things that come in salon sizes. Between Aveda, Eqyss, and this I should be set for at least 6 months. :yay:

I hope my hair likes it. :nervous2:

It's already on the list and due to arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited. I love things that come in salon sizes. Between Aveda, Eqyss, and this I should be set for at least 6 months. :yay:

I hope my hair likes it.
:nervous2:

I think your hair is gonna love it...I tried it when I was about 5-6 weeks post and I've never seen such a hair miracle...my new growth parted like the red sea and let the comb glllliiiiiide right through! :lachen:

If it doesn't work for you, I'll be mroe than happy to take it off your hands. :yep:

I think your hair is gonna love it...I tried it when I was about 5-6 weeks post and I've never seen such a hair miracle...my new growth parted like the red sea and let the comb glllliiiiiide right through! :lachen:

If it doesn't work for you, I'll be mroe than happy to take it off your hands. :yep:

This stuff is truly amazing!!!! I hope the love continues.:yep:

Any one know a website that will not charge me $36 for shipping to the UK. How are my European sister's getting their hands on these dominican products.

If this product could help part my hair like the red sea :lachen: I would be very happy.

It makes me :wallbash::wallbash:
When you guys rave about products that no one can find in UK!!
And i need to buy something like that...my tangles are no joke.:nono:

Girl you ain't never lied, been my staple for 2 yrs and I can't complain. I don't know what causes the instant silky blinging tresses with most of these dominican conditioners but I'm glad they exist. It may the combination of oil and cones, whatever it is my hair is happy and hasn't skipped an inch since using them :grin:

Girl you ain't never lied, been my staple for 2 yrs and I can't complain. I don't know what causes the instant silky blinging tresses with most of these dominican conditioners but I'm glad they exist. It may the combination of oil and cones, whatever it is my hair is happy and hasn't skipped an inch since using them :grin:

I checked out the website and there is so many to choose from. Which one is everyone using? The treament, leave-in or the conditioner?

My package is "out for delivery" :woohoo2: I can't wait. :giggle:

MMP turned on me :fistshake: but the results are similar. However, Silicon Mix has more of a creamy consistency while MMP's consistency is more like a sticky lotion.

I believe MMP turned on me too. I had a lot of new growth and MMP gave me no slip, little slip, and my hair had some tangles.......maybe I needed to clarify.

Silicon Mix is definitely next on my list of things to buy. I'm 5 months into my transition and I need all the help I can get.

I buy locally so you can check the bss that sell Dominican products. Here's a couple of websites too.

This site is owned by a young lady who used to be an active member here:yep:
http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=3&Page=6

Here's another place that's pretty popular for LHCFers.
[URL="http://store.sickbay.biz/rila.html"]http://store.sickbay.biz/rila.html[/URL]

I bought mine from here. They have the largest size at a good price. I will be using Silicon mix for the first time this weekend.

I'm airdrying right now (priestess-5 method). I didn't do any oil rinse or use any leave-ins. I used it on dry hair with heat and rinsed after 20 minutes. I must say I'm impressed so far. I won't have my final verdict for a week or so, but I can definitely feel a difference. It's almost dry and has a lot of slip. Nice!

I'm airdrying right now (priestess-5 method). I didn't do any oil rinse or use any leave-ins. I used it on dry hair with heat and rinsed after 20 minutes. I must say I'm impressed so far. I won't have my final verdict for a week or so, but I can definitely feel a difference. It's almost dry and has a lot of slip. Nice!

what is the Priestess 5 method?

I have done my research and read the raves and rants about Silicon Mix and I am going to order this and give it a try. Thanks ladies.

Back