What how much longer is you hair ...

SexyC

how much longer is you hair ...

After you stretched your relaxer and get a touchup? Has anyone ever streched for about 5 or 6 months or longer ,and then get a touchup? If so how much longer was it? I'am asking because I've streched my relaxer almost 6 months and I am at armpit with my newgrowth and I woder if I get a touchup , will I be at brastrap or at least touching it.

Last edited:
I'm no expert at stretching but I calculate your average growth should be about 3 inches in six months, depending on how fast your hair grows. So if you gained 3 inches I would think you should be at BS, unless your ends need a trim. It also depends on how far your armpit is from your bra-strap. I have a short torso, so for me my armpit is only 2 inches from the top of my bra (lucky me for my short torso, my hair will look longer than it is once it starts to reach that region, which won't happen for at least a year and a half for me, i think).

HTH;)

Thanks for the replies. I made a few typos when I started this thread so it may have been hard to understand.
Anyway I have been driving myself crazy tring to dtrech it to see how long it is and I'm so tempted to relax but I want to hold out until summer or at least May.

SexyC said:
Thanks for the replies. I made a few typos when I started this thread so it may have been hard to understand.
Anyway I have been driving myself crazy tring to dtrech it to see how long it is and I'm so tempted to relax but I want to hold out until summer or at least May.
You can always flatiron it to see the length!! I do that sometimes!!

i just went 25 weeks between touchups... my hair was 3 in. longer than it was during my last touchup.......

Back