Loving MSM

For those of you who have had good results, are you taking the MSM (or the MSM complex) alone, or are you also taking other supplements?

Yes .I am still getting good results.I went to the hairdresser this weekend and my stylist exclamied at how much it grew!
trampoline.gif

My new growth also has been coming in very soft and much quicker than it usually does.

I am using Vitamin Shoppe OptiMSM in the powdered form. I like it alot. My new growth is so much softer and managable. I am almost 8 weeks post relaxer with no breakage. I am also taking, vitamin e, flax seed, evening primrose, silica and biotin. It most certainly could be the combination of all of those supplements that has boosted my new growth but its working and I am satisfied. I have almost 2 inches of new growth. Hard to tell because I am wearing braid outs alot but I can see new growth when wet.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Katie - are you still using Kaire MSM? And did anyone ever find out what the dosage was?

TIA!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep.I'm still using it and getting good results.They put the dosage on their new packaging

Vitamin C 25 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 70mg
Vitamin B12 70mcg
Folic Acid 0.7mg
MSM 500 mg
Vitamin B6 2mg

You take 2 capsules two times a day so that is 2000mg aday of MSM

I can't get over how much I've been able to stretch out my touch-up by using MSM!! I'm at 11 weeks and going strong!

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Got it. Thanks for the update, katie.
smile.gif
I'm considering switching after I finish this Trimedica.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also try PMing asha and Chichi.They have used Kaire MSM in the past.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Got it. Thanks for the update, katie.
smile.gif
I'm considering switching after I finish this Trimedica.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you not had good results with trimedica? That's the brand that i was thinking of purchasing. Man, between that one, the vitamine shoppe, kaire, and gnc, I don't think I'll ever choose a brand!
laugh.gif

soslychic, you kinda have to shop around and see what works best for you. I for example love trimedica. kaire was a good brand for me also, but trimedica made my hair even softer. maybe because it was cheaper so instead of taking 2,000mg like I did with kaire, I took 4,000mg with trimedica.
but, just try a few brands before you decide what you will keep.

Back