what gives your hair the most slip?

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and a little water to activate it. It's the most amazing that I have found yet.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion is the slippiest for me. I also get good slip from Redken Extreme Conditioner and Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream.

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner Leave-In
Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In Conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I get the most slip from using a teaspoon of guar gum mixed with a few ounces of water. The BEST detangler hands down, AND very economical. :-)

Running water.

I went in the shower tonight with one small section of my hair (1/6 :look:) detangled and the rest was an old matted week-ish braid-out. It took me 15 minutes to detangle that section with Tresemme Naturals Volume. Tonight it took me 30 minutes in the shower to detangle my entire head, apply my leave in and shower.

Anytime I detangle my hair outside of the shower it has to be soaking wet with water + Tresemme Naturals Moisture. However, it takes me much longer than the 20 minutes it took me tonight to do my whole head.

Shampoos- Creme of Nature Argan oil poo and Nexxus Therapie Poo
Deep Conditioners- Kera Minerals DC, Baba De Caracol dc, Aussie 3 minute dc, Silk Elements Mega silk Moisturizing treatment, ORS Replenishing dc
CoWashing conditioners- Aussie Moist, Tresemme naturals
Leave ins- Silk Elements Mega silk leave in cream, Matrix Biolage Fortotherapie leave in, Aveeno Nourish leave in treatment, As i AM leave in, Cantu shea butter leave in repair cream

Back