What does your relaxed hair look like airdryed?

Re: What does your relaxed hair look like airdryed

[ QUOTE ]
I look like a low-budget Kelis with air dried hair

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
you went deep!

Curly with little ringlets at the ends in most parts. Some parts go straighter - so they get more of a wave. This is ONLY when I apply product to enhance curl and don't touch....

Otherwise it frizzes.

Mine looks like a very cottony, puffy, dry as a bone 2C/3A if I put no products in it. If I do slap something on it, it looks only halfway decent so I just keep it in a ponytail.

Keeps my mom from calling me "Wolfgirl"

For the most part, curly, with a little frizz at the end. Usually some type of leave in or serum does the trick for the the frizz.

My hair air dries straight. I haven't seen a blowdryer in 5 years. I don't even own one.

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, I'm toooo scuuured
laugh.gif
to try it & find out... i know it's not a pretty site
nono.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Today I air dried with the hair out. It was very thick & wavy. I loved it sooo much til I worn it like this all day. It looked like my "twist outs" but thicker, "bigger"
laugh.gif
, & lighter... but with no frizzies... hey hey, girl gotta new style
grin.gif
clap.gif
trampoline.gif

Mine comes out with inconsistent waves and curls. The back middle curls up so much that my mom asked if my hair was breaking off in the back because it looks so much shorter than the sides. The front has the least amount of wave.

I've never let my hair airdry with absolutely no products on it, so I really don't know. I assume it would be slightly wavy but frizzy.

Wavy/curly but with major shrinkage. I like wearing it like that for a change in pace BUT how do you ladies keep it moisturized without losing the curl.

Mine air dries pretty messy also. It starts out straight looking but then it starts to scrunch up at the ends. Sometimes it dries hard too.

I was wondering if most of you air dry with your hair loose?????? I always do. I tried the ponytail method but found that I was loosing too much hair trying to gather it staight into the ponytail.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG, I'm toooo scuuured
laugh.gif
to try it & find out... i know it's not a pretty site
nono.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
UPDATE...
Today I air dried with the hair out. It was very thick & wavy. I loved it sooo much til I worn it like this all day. It looked like my "twist outs" but thicker, "bigger"
laugh.gif
, & lighter... but with no frizzies... hey hey, girl gotta new style
grin.gif
clap.gif
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

UPDATING AGAIN
laugh.gif

Ok, I did apply my leave in before I air dried....it was a reflex move
laugh.gif
. Maybe this is why i didn't get any frizzies??? Just wondering
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree you know you better add that new 'do' to your hair pictures online.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I surely will
laugh.gif
....maybe I'll add it to my July album
smile.gif

i haven't tried airdrying it without it being in a ponytail
nono.gif
nono.gif
----ahhhhhh, god bless the maker of the comb attachment
kiss.gif

I have about 4-5 inches of extremely relaxed hair on the ends and its Wavy when it has airdryed. its thin compared to the rest of my hair.. I hate it!

I always air dry my hair loose. Unless its cold outside than I'll blow dry it a little.
However, I have to put in a considerable amount of leave-in conditioner and gel or mousse otherwise it will be a snarled, half curly/half wavy, thick and puffy at roots/thin and strangly at ends, frizzball mess!

Mine is long with loose S shaped curls. Beautiful. I wish there was something I could to keep it looking like that. But as it dries, the curls shrink and get tighter and tighter until it's just a big poofy mess. I hate that because what's the point of me spending so much on a relaxer if when I wash my hair, it goes back to looking the way it did BEFORE I got the relaxer?

"s" waves with no shine. When my hair is wet it is "S" shaped, but as it shinks the S's get smaller. No frizz unless I put my hands in it. If I put products in I can keep the "S" shaped.

Back