What does your New Growth look like?

<<<<3b/3c , the majority is 3c. with loose wave patterns some the size of a quarter others a lil smaller. i might even guess an say i have a lil 4a in a one sqare in ch section where my bangs start. the coils arent pen size though there about the size of fat marker.

Mine is very little waves and super thick. I guess I'm 4b?
confused.gif

From what I can tell now, my new growth in the crown and sides is 4a, kind of wavy, but little waves, and the back it's 4b w/the cute little coily pen spring thingies. I love that way that looks when it's moisturized. Got me thinking about going natural (but that's not overly popular here on the west coast but then again, I am a bit of a rebel...). I'm scared to death of the big chop though!
ill.gif

Since I've changed my vitamin routine (to actually taking some w/msm and EPO and Flax and....) and using a lot of moisture in my hair, I've actually started to like my natural texture. Thanks ladies!
kissing4.gif
notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Mine is very little waves and super thick. I guess I'm 4b?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That sounds like mine too.It is impossible for me to feel my scalp after 3 weeks into a relaxer.When I get a fresh relaxer I always touch my scalp like "So that's what a scalp feels like"
laugh.gif

Most of my new growth is like Godzooki (thanks Godzooki)-wavy but my baby hair at the back is 'pen springs'. My hair is straight when wet and once airdried it has vey loose waves with body and thickness. I assumed I was 4a but maybe I am wrong
scratchchin.gif

hey guys long time no see. Well, i am a 3b/c and most of my hair is in loose s pattern @ the roots but some are around the edged are little curls a little bigger than a pencil. I just usually relax when it starts feeling extra thick. Also when i wet my hair it still has curls, since i dont relax until bone straight

i have combo textured hair:
on the sides my hair have a loose wave to it
the crown, very tight waves and frizzy
the back of my hair grows out in higlighter sized curls

Back