What *Does* Work for Your Hair?

1. Which products and practices did you use *prior* to joining the LHCF work that still for you?

La India Miracle hair pomade still works wonders in gettin my hair growing like weeds
Mane N Tail - the best thing since sliced bread (ahh you can tell i'm English)

non of the practises i used to incorporate woudl work now, even though my hair was long when i treated it like crap, but not as long as now because i airdry 95% of the time

2. Which products and practices recommended by the LHCF have worked for you?

Thermaglass straighteners, have made my hair so so straight with next to non heat and like -50% damage.

Washing often

Vitamins (Biotin and Flaxseed with B-50 Complex made my hair grow like 2inches in a month)

1. Before LHCF:
-Most of my current products
-No heat
-Daily washing (inconsistent with that)
-Air Drying
-Avoiding Salons and Stylists
-Hot oil treatments
-Self Relaxing
-Deep conditioning under a hooded dryer*
-Conditioning in the shower*
>>>>>*Just depends on what my hair was acting like.

2. Since joining LHCF:
-Washing once a week...daily washing has its perks when I have a lot of new growth, but not when I don't.
-Deep condition under a hooded dryer now, but up until recently I conditioned in the shower except after touch-ups.
-Same as the rest above.
-Decreased trimming frequency (pre LHCF: trimmed every 2 months).

Before I joined the board I took a multi, Fish oil, and flaxseed oil (they dropped my cholesterol like a bomb!) I also used Aphogee treatment, WGO, hooded dryer, Profectiv Mega moisturizer. Once a week washing.

Since joining - Con washes really work.
I can self relax without going bald!!!
Water is my friend - I spritz at least 3 times a day and my hair is
HAPPY!!!
Biotin and MSM - My hair is getting thicker and stronger!!!
The board has helped me anticipate and lead off problems before they start. I am so glad to have found such a knowledgeablem supportive group of women.
LONG LIVE LHCF!!!!!

Back