what do you use from the joico line

DivaD04

i'm just curious to know what anyone likes from joico, so what do you use from the joico line?
the silk result smoothing looks interesting. it's been like 4 years since i've used anything from them

2 hrs ago, i bought the silk result smoothing and daily balancing.
but i did/do want to know what you and others think/thought about joico products...i guess it's still sleep'n hours:sleeping:

I really like the moisture recovery conditioner, my hair feels nice afterwards. I have the K-Pak conditioner, but I don't use it as much.

Joico Moisture Recovery Balm - excellent deep conditioner!!!

Joico Silk Results conditioner - I use this as a quick rinse. Great for detangling, smoothing, and softening.

Joico Body Luxe conditioner - I use this as a quick rinse and as a deep conditioner. My hair feels great either way. Dries smooth, straight and silky. Just started using this and I love it!

i use the moisture recover line. works wonders in my hair

i also sometimes use the k-pak reconstructor. it is a really good protectant from heat. i haven't used heat in 8 months now but i do occationally use it if i feel i need some added protection from wear and tear in my hair

when i was transitioning i used the super conditioning shamp (i think it's called daily shamp now) and the k-pak reconstructor cond. it made my hair silky and i never had any breakage issues although i was dealing with 2 different textures of hair. stuff worked wonders

i tried the altima line (now called daily care) and did not like it. was too light for my thick, dry hair. probably was better suited for someone with very fine hair.

man this thread is right on time. i was at walgreens and saw some k-pak stuff for 15 bucks. is that good? i wanted to get some more advice before i buy.

This makes me want to bump up my "Joico heads, check in!" thread.

Ok. Ahem.

I own everything in the K-pak line except for the hairspray.
I have all the Moisture Recovery line except for the treatment balm (it was to thick for my fine strands).
I also have the Silk Result shampoo/conditioner but haven't used it yet (don't say anything Gymfreak! ;) )
I am going to try the Body Luxe later on...

That is all :grin:

This makes me want to bump up my "Joico heads, check in!" thread.

Ok. Ahem.

I own everything in the K-pak line except for the hairspray.
I have all the Moisture Recovery line except for the treatment balm (it was to thick for my fine strands).
I also have the Silk Result shampoo/conditioner but haven't used it yet (don't say anything Gymfreak! ;) )
I am going to try the Body Luxe later on...

That is all :grin:

What?:look: :giggle:

Artemis put me on to Joico.

I have the moisture recovery line and the kpak stuff.

I use the kpak daily conditioner after washing for just 1-2 minutes before proceeding with my moisture treatments. I also enjoy using the kpak line right after relaxing.

I am going to try Body Luxe conditioner soon after hearing Brownie and Monalisa talking about it.

I really like joico. I appreciate the science behind their products and when I look at what they are designed to do, they make perfect sense for relaxed hair, especially fine hair.

I am going to try out the new Re:Nu line and more of the styling products.

Back