What Do You Use as a Head Cover at Night?

What are you using to protect your tresses while you sleep?

• Total voters
Silk scarf to lay down my edges, then a bonnet to keep the body of my hair in place, THEN a satin pillowcase in case one or both of the others fail.

I wear a satin scarf. But if I am in braids (individuals) I wear a shower cap or night cap over them. I dislike the braids moving around touching my face and body at night. Creeps me out.

It all depends on how i wear my hair, if its straightened i will wrap it and put my satin scarf,

if im bunning i will use my satin scarf and bonnet (to lay the hair down and to cover the bun)

if my hair is blowdried or jus worn down and i dont care bout style or anything i would jus throw on my bonnet

I use a combo of silk/satin scarves, satin bonnet and satin pillow cases. The pillow cases are seasonal as they make me sweat in the heat, lol :(

I use a bonnet and sometimes a satin scarf but I always sleep on a satain pillow case just in case my bonnet slips off. Also I notice that when my bonnet starts to slip off in the middle of the night its time to buy a new one.

I do some combination of the above (please tell which)
I always sleep on a satin pillow, so sometimes I wear silk or satin to bed on top of the pillow bc I am a wild sleeper and wanna keep it neat.

I use both satin bonnet and scarf. I sometimes find that my scarf slips off during the night so it is best for me to use both.

I sleep with a net that I cover my hair with then tie above to secure. I love it because if somewhere happens to be itching or pulling I can gently and quickly fix the situation without having to take the whole net off like I would have to do with a scarf. It rarely ever comes off too unless my hair is super smooth and silky on that particular night.

I have a satin bonnet and a satin pillowcase. So far my bonnet has never fallen off! I'm feeling a big difference in my hair since doing this.

depends on style. to wrap, i use a satin scarf (women's do-rag actually) but for covering rollers, pincurls, preserving braidouts, i wear a satin cap.

I use a black satin bonnet. It even has a drawstring on the side in which you can make it tighter to your liking. I love it so much!

I use a satin bonnet, scarf, and pillow case. I also use a "wrap" satin velcro thingy around my hairline. My hair is protected like Fort Knox.

Back