What do you put on your ends to keep the swang and bounce

PinkPebbles

Ladies-

When I wear my hair down I want to keep the swang and bounce...what moisturizing products do you use on your ends that will not weigh the hair down???

TIA!

I use Frederic Fekkia glossing cream on my ends day and night. It is absolutely wonderful. I keep that swing and bounce. This is my daily moisturizer.

I use Frederic Fekkia glossing cream on my ends day and night. It is absolutely wonderful. I keep that swing and bounce. This is my daily moisturizer.

I used to use this. I forgot about it. I purchased it from Sephora a few years back and I liked it too. I've since found Aveda's Universal Cream and really like it now.

Thanks Energee!

Ladies keep them coming!

You are welcome. You can find the Fekkai from Sephora...that's where i used to buy mine :yep:. Ulta may have it too..though I am not sure.

ETA* I also love to use Avocado Butter (sparingly) on my ends if they are especially dry.

Last edited:
I've never used either, but just to let you knnnw, they now sell Frederic Fekkai products at Bath and Body works. On the website the 7oz Glossing Cream is 26.50. HTH!!

I don't put any product on my ends for swang or bounce. My hair does better w/out product. But for shine/gloss I might add Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum.

Keracare Conditioning Creme Hairdress: the key is to use a little bit: i'll wrapy my hair: and my hair falls out the wrap nice and shiny and bouncy: my profile pic shows my hair after a wrap

The product doesn't matter for my hair if I don't keep the ends dusted and trimmed of all split ends. The only way my hair keeps a set.

I don't put any product on my ends for swang or bounce. My hair does better w/out product. But for shine/gloss I might add Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum is awesome!!! I used it all up and need to repurchase!

The product doesn't matter for my hair if I don't keep the ends dusted and trimmed of all split ends. The only way my hair keeps a set.[/quote]

This is interesting...Last saturday a stylist trimmed 2 inches of my hair (much needed). I'm getting a relaxer tomorrow but it's now 7 days and I still have swing and bounce. The only thing I have put on my hair was Mizani Bodifying sheen spray. With all that said you brought up an interesting point.

I wonder if I make sure I deep condition every 5 days will I be able to just use the sheen spray or dime size serum for my ends...and get a trim every 6 months?!? I will see if this will continue to work for me in a month or two.

Last edited:
No product applied to the ends is key for me.
Honestly, if your hair is too dry, you should seriously up your deep conditioning and find a good moisturizing conditioner. I only use products on my nape and edges. Maybe if you have you hair in a wrap, you could use a light cream or serum used once or twice should be enough moisture for your ends. There is a fine line between moisture and greasy/heavy ends :yep:.

Keracare Conditioning Creme Hairdress: the key is to use a little bit: i'll wrapy my hair: and my hair falls out the wrap nice and shiny and bouncy: my profile pic shows my hair after a wrap
:yep: Keracare conditioning cream followed by just a little bit of advocato butter. (remember a little goes a long way).

At night I apply Mizani H20 Intense Night-time Treatment on my hair about twice a week and my hair/ends stay healthy & moist. :yep:

I use the Phyto 9 daily nourishing cream. Very light, but keeps the ends moist, feels like silk!:drunk:

Last edited:
Lacio Lacio as a leave in and a moisturizer and for shine a tiny bit of Jojoba oil keeps my hair (like Mint Condition) SWaaang-en...

Back