What do you do when the wrapper keeps tearing?

Ediese

I really didn't want to start another coloring thread, but I wondered if any if you ladies would have solutions. We've both been tested, and everything. Due to the size of the crayon and the oftentimes rough playground activities, the wrapper always ends up tearing.

I'm not really interested in birth control because I've been against it for years. Is there a stronger wrapper brand that we can try? We've used Trojan, Lifestyles and Durex, even the XL doesn't work. Honestly, I'm even still getting accustom to the size. It hurts like heck (really have to limit the activity because of the soreness and I feel so bad), but that's another topic.

I don't know about toughness of different brands, but if it's because of the size, you can get custom made condoms. Just google "custom size condoms." They come in all different lengths and widths. The guy measures himself to know his size. They are affordable and comfortable for a guy who may have custom needs. :yep:

Last edited:
Magnum makes double xls and trust me, he can fit them

1. more lube
2. more foreplay
3. no old condoms
4. remedial lessons on how to put a condom on... he actually may not know, and if he's putting them on right they shouldn't break. condoms could fit on a horse, so it's nothing to do with his size.

Magnum makes double xls and trust me, he can fit them

1. more lube
2. more foreplay
3. no old condoms
4. remedial lessons on how to put a condom on... he actually may not know, and if he's putting them on right they shouldn't break. condoms could fit on a horse, so it's nothing to do with his size.
Thats what I was getting at. They should not rip.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

prob need more lube for yourself... The pain from the big crayon could be stopping you from reaching your maximum H20 potential in your lotus garden. and the friction and heat from dryness causes tears

And Magnum makes HUGE XL condoms.

lube him b4 he puts it on (helps with sensation) and be sure to pinch the tip of the wrapper when rolling to leave room.

Thanks for the replies ladies. They rip way too often for comfort, and I've bought a box once, so I know it's not him tampering with them.

The area is also pretty lubricated, so I don't think that's it. We usually can't play more than 3x within a couple days. By that time, I'm a little torn and have to take it easy. I've never been with someone with this crayon size before. I must say that it was hellacious the first time, and scared the heck out of me. It's really good, but I could never do it without lube. Impossible. Slow isn't always a fav of mine wither, but that's the only other way/time it doesn't hurt or tear (wrapper and me).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

prob need more lube for yourself... The pain from the big crayon could be stopping you from reaching your maximum H20 potential in your lotus garden. and the friction and heat from dryness causes tears

And Magnum makes HUGE XL condoms.

lube him b4 he puts it on (helps with sensation) and be sure to pinch the tip of the wrapper when rolling to leave room.

Thanks a lot. I'm going to try this again. I usually try to use my own because I get a reaction from KY sometimes. I'll probably try another brand. Hope this helps my tearing problem too because I want us to really enjoy each other.

Thanks for the replies ladies. They rip way too often for comfort, and I've bought a box once, so I know it's not him tampering with them.

The area is also pretty lubricated, so I don't think that's it. We usually can't play more than 3x within a couple days. By that time, I'm a little torn and have to take it easy. I've never been with someone with this crayon size before. I must say that it was hellacious the first time, and scared the heck out of me. It's really good, but I could never do it without lube. Impossible. Slow isn't always a fav of mine wither, but that's the only other way/time it doesn't hurt or tear (wrapper and me).

Is he lubed under the wrapper? that is key too.

see this is why the your should becareful what ya with for lol Size is great but is heck to take on. I feel ya pain. And dont miss the extra jumbo crayons lol

Thanks a lot. I'm going to try this again. I usually try to use my own because I get a reaction from KY sometimes. I'll probably try another brand. Hope this helps my tearing problem too because I want us to really enjoy each other.

KY is a hit and miss it burns at times. I used this one called "just like me" and it was heaven sent... im see if I can google it for you

ETA:http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Romance-Just-Like-Me/dp/B000XPSP0O

got it at a party. but I had a smaller cheaper one. This is thicker and made to mimic out own "water"

Is the condom too short or too tight (not wide enough), if it's a condom issue?

I know the one that I had at my house was the XL, and he said it was tight. I've never had this issue before, so this is new to me. Honestly speaking, this is the biggest crayon I've colored with. If I had an option, I'd want it to be smaller.

KY is a hit and miss it burns at times. I used this one called "just like me" and it was heaven sent... im see if I can google it for you

ETA:http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Romance-Just-Like-Me/dp/B000XPSP0O

got it at a party. but I had a smaller cheaper one. This is thicker and made to mimic out own "water"

Thanks for all of your advice. No, he never lubes under it. Never thought of that either but it makes sense. Thanks for the link too! I'm about to purchase it now. lol Yep, KY does make me burn afterwards.

I know the one that I had at my house was the XL, and he said it was tight. I've never had this issue before, so this is new to me. Honestly speaking, this is the biggest crayon I've colored with. If I had an option, I'd want it to be smaller.

I have heard the complaint that condoms like the XL just keep getting longer but don't get much wider. If the condom is feeling too constricting, like it's too narrow for him, try the custom ones.

try condomdepot.com to buy bigger condoms that are not sold in stores. I think they even have reviews for the different types.

So how has he addressed this issue in the past? Has he had this issue with other ladies, and if so, how did he protect himself? I don't know how old he is, but it would be odd if this is the first and only time he's had this issue.

So how has he addressed this issue in the past? Has he had this issue with other ladies, and if so, how did he protect himself? I don't know how old he is, but it would be odd if this is the first and only time he's had this issue.

Guys like to do the whole "condom doesn't fit" bit to get out of wearing it, it's so transparent. Get over yourself dude, condoms do fit. A guy would have to be freakishly, abnormally large to not be able to fit a condom and I don't really buy that there are tons of guys running around out there who can't fit the over the counter brands.

Guys like to do the whole "condom doesn't fit" bit to get out of wearing it, it's so transparent. Get over yourself dude, condoms do fit. A guy would have to be freakishly, abnormally large to not be able to fit a condom and I don't really buy that there are tons of guys running around out there who can't fit the over the counter brands.
ITA, you can put your fist and past your wrist in any size condom and it won't rip unless it is defective. I agree with adding more lube, inside and outside of the crayon wrapper.

Last edited:
I so dislike big 'ole penises :(.

But what you can do is make sure you are WELL lubricated. Also make sure that he doesn't put the tip right on the head. Like, leave a little pocket.

Keep the packs in a cool, dry place like a draw. Also use lots of lubricant. The friction could be whats tearing them.

Maybe i'm being naive with my suggestion if so forgive me:lol:

What about female condoms? In the midst of searching for condoms that fit his crayon, would you be open to trying condoms made for women?

OP just get the Magnum XXL because i once was involve with a HUGE crayon also and the only wrapper that couldve fit was this size and give it some time say around 6 months or so u will get use to it

Maybe i'm being naive with my suggestion if so forgive me:lol:

What about female condoms? In the midst of searching for condoms that fit his crayon, would you be open to trying condoms made for women?

I actually think that's the most sensible suggestion!

I too have had this issue and it's not cute especially since I'm also not a BC user (I hope you are tracking your ovulation dates). We lubed it up very well and had to add more throughout the sessions and sometimes it would just break...

I hope the female condom works for you!

oh no the female condom its the absolute worst it does nothing i tried it once and it was not pleasing plus that is is super big

Back