WHAT DO U LADIES THINK OF GUYS LIKE ME WITH.......

Re: i keep mine good and neat!!!1

I'm into the long cultured dread thing. That is sexy on a brother.

Re: hey sherrylove

I like long hair on men, but it has to be braided. No pigtails or drop curls!
nono.gif
Somebody needs to hit Snoop in the face with a brick!
rofl.gif
He's supposed to be a pimp and a gangster, but he wears his hair like a 4 yr old girl!

I was in a salon several years ago and a woman showed the stylist a photo of how she wanted her hair to look. It was a picture of DJ Quick sporting a Doobie wrap!
rofl.gif

It looked good, though...
grin.gif

I agree Black or White, dreads or loose hair, any man w/ a solid build and obviously masculine looking who has long hair (not Fabio long, just shoulder length) is really really sexy and does catch my eye.

LA WOMAN

OH damn this is commin into what u guys want sexually its so funny i only asked about hair my lawd.......hahahaa i playin ok its good to know thoe ladies.

I'm sorry, some men look very attractive with long hair...from afar. My best friend had the most beautiful waistlength hair I have ever seen male or female, don't you know I had dreams of scalping him and sewing that hair on to a weft for a do-it-myself weave.
rofl.gif
IMO, it's unprofessional and it's feminine, which to me, signifies weakness in a man—but that’s just me.

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, it's unprofessional and it's feminine, which to me, signifies weakness in a man—but that’s just me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever happened to the Samson theory???
laugh.gif

Re: hey sherrylove

[ QUOTE ]
I like long hair on men, but it has to be braided. No pigtails or drop curls!
nono.gif
Somebody needs to hit Snoop in the face with a brick!
rofl.gif
He's supposed to be a pimp and a gangster, but he wears his hair like a 4 yr old girl!

I was in a salon several years ago and a woman showed the stylist a photo of how she wanted her hair to look. It was a picture of DJ Quick sporting a Doobie wrap!
rofl.gif

It looked good, though...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer the braided look on men with longer hair. In Baby Boy, I did think Snoop's curls were very comical when his hair was bouncing (up and down) as he ran in the chase scene (lol).

Whatever happened to the Samson theory???
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, look what happened to him, too weak to resist that hooch.

My mother's fiance has long, ultra thick hair that about 2 inches from being midback. My mother grew his hair from a short afro to where it is now. She uses a relaxer to make it manageable because it's so darn thick. He wears it combed straight back or one braid in the back tucked under his cap. It's looks very masculine on him and yes, I am hating on him. A good description of his hair is snoop dog minus the big country curls or better yet Bow Wow's hair when it was long and he had it pressed. One year they went to his family reunion and his family members were asking each other was he a "pimp"....LOL, because he was driving a rimmed out Escalade with long hair!

I LOVE longer hair on guys, but there are a few rules that have to go along with it.

1. It actually suits you
2. It has to be kept looking neat and pristine.

Not that they are 2 'way out there' rules, but for me I love cornrows on a brother and long hair in an afro ponytail, I think it looks so cute.

Gorgeous pics of Chilli and T-boz BTW.

I like long NEAT hair on a man. It is very sexy.

*Trying to imagine Keiron's hair*
lick.gif

Just kidding.
rofl.gif

hahhaha GIGI

my pic is commin girl i took some back shots of my hair just like 10 mins after twisting my whole head so when they done u gone see them 4 sho. lol

holla.

Back