What Do I Do...Please Help Me Out.

divinefavor

Question #1

I bought both Jojoba and Sweet Almond oils from a local nutrition store. What should I do with these? I think that I can put them in my conditioners or shampoos. Are these oils also good for daily ends treatment?

Question #2
Last month I purchased Silicon Mix Treatment (almost gone) and I also purchased the Capillo Cinnamon & Sole Shampoo and Conditioner this month. Can any of these be used as a protein treatment? Can I mix these with my more moisturizing conditioners such as Keracare or Elucence when doing a deep conditioning?

Question #3
Is it ok to clarify one week after a touch-up?

I apologize for all of the questions, but I just got a touch up last Friday. Tonight or tomorrow night I would like to add a protein treatment and maybe a reconstructor to my regimen. My hair is fine and the last time I added a protein treatment and reconstructor to my regimen was in April with Aphogee.
I'm not really sure if this is needed for my hair or not.

Thanks in advance for your help! I may have more questions on the way. :lol:

Hi.

#1- jojoba oil is close to sebum, so it's not a bad thing to LIGHTLY apply to your scalp. (I use it sparingly on my scalp and more on my ends before I wrap at night.) I don't see anyharm in using it as a mixer with your cond. ( I use EVOO for that.)

#2-Sorry, I've not used either of these.

#3-I would not. To harsh too soon. (Although baking soda in your shampoo or an ACV rinse wouldn't be as harsh.) Why do you feel you need to clarify? if anything, I use an acidifying shampoo a week or so after I relax to maintain the ph balance.

Protein is a great idea after a relaxer, but I would make sure to do a deep moisterizing treatment afterwards.

Happy & Healthy Hair Growing!
A

I also like sweet almond oil on the length of my hair, and I use it on my 7mo old daughter's hair as well. I have never used jojoba, but seems like most people here have tried it out. I would wait to clarify as well.

Back