What conditioner do you use for your co-washes?? A lil summary I hope!

Mimi22

Hello all!

If your like me, then you LOVE co-washing, even moreso with your favourite bottle of rich, sweet smelling conditioner!

I love my Herbal Essences; its moisture laden, sweet smelling and great for detangling!! :grin: I'm always looking to dabble in bigger and better conditioners and I'm sure everyone would agree: LHCF is all about sharing and swapping product ideas!

So ladies, give up the goods, :lachen:

What conditoner do you use for your co-washes??

Hmmm I love Suave coconut!! First of all: I LOVE the smell of coconuts!!! So whenever I use this I'm just in heaven lol. And second of all, it moisturizes like no get out and when i step out of the shower my hair is so detangled and soft. Even when I'm done airdrying my hair is soft! That's when you know you got a good thang :grin:

i love tresseme conditioners, they are thick and have alot of protein, (which my hair loves) and they smell good.

i also love suave cause they're cheap and smell good!
i also love sunsilk captivating curls makes my curls pop! i use it as a leave in and its great!

I just did this a few days ago with Jason Biotin and I love this conditioner. I left it in for 15 minutes. Good for the scalp but it smells like minty toothpaste or something.

Suave Coconut, Suave milk and Honey, HE Long term relationship. yesterday I went expensive, I used Aveda Rosemary mint.

I'm loving Yes to Carrots... sold @ walgreens, I get great moisture. I wash with it and then I let it stay on for about 15 - 20 mins no heat before get into the shower for that little extra when I don't have time for a DC.

i used to love suave for co-washes, but now i'm using organix coconut milk conditioner, its thick and it really leave my hair nice and moisturized.

I like Kenra MC and Jason's Sea Kelp Conditioner. I use to use Suave Humectant but my hair would just drink it up (I couldn't even tell that I had any conditioner in my hair).

sauve milk and honey
smells yummy, leaves my hair soft and it's cheap, so I can use alot it!
hey where do you get you suave milk and honey. i have been looking for this everywhere.
but to the OP i am in love with redken all soft heavy cream. and i also love my suave coconut conditioner mixed with lots of honey and JBCO:lick:.

Oh yeah a couple months ago I bought a gallon of conditioner from Sally's for 7.99 the Honey almond one, it smells good just add some evoo and it makes a nice cheap co wash

hey where do you get you suave milk and honey. i have been looking for this everywhere.
but to the OP i am in love with redken all soft heavy cream. and i also love my suave coconut conditioner mixed with lots of honey and JBCO:lick:.
I use suave as well. Another type, though. :) I don't co wash too often.
~*Janelle~*

Oh yeah a couple months ago I bought a gallon of conditioner from Sally's for 7.99 the Honey almond one, it smells good just add some evoo and it makes a nice cheap co wash

^^^ what brand is this cond??

I use V05 right now. Im on a budget. And I also water it down!! :look: LOL
It still works just as good. :grin:

I use V05 for co-washing. I have several scents but the one I'm on is Vanilla Mint Tea and I LOVE the way it smells. I use it as a leave in on the days when I don't use my HE Hello Hydration as a leave in. Both smell great!

Right now I'm mostly using VO5. I also use Suave, HE, and sometimes Dominican Condtioners.

CW is the BEST!:grin:

I use V05 for co-washing. I have several scents but the one I'm on is Vanilla Mint Tea and I LOVE the way it smells. I use it as a leave in on the days when I don't use my HE Hello Hydration as a leave in. Both smell great!

Hello Hydration smells amazing!:lick:

V05 Strawberries and Cream, Hello hydration, and Suave Toasted Vanilla and Sugar :lick: All of them are so yummy.

Back