What are Your KEYS to Growth?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Mine are using protein frequently (Now I HAVE to try Aubrey's GPB, ChiChi....it just gets too much press!
tongue.gif
) and minimizing manipulation.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised you haven't tried it yet. I've been using it since Jade recommended it to me (back in 2000 - you know, the BHSGO days
smile.gif
).

Interesting to see so many different keys listed... just goes to show you that everyone's hair responds to different things.
smile.gif

I picked two (and could probably limit it to just one --->self relaxing) because no amount of air drying, moisture, or vitamins would help my hair grow if my relaxer did not come out right.

Chichi
bdance.gif

1. Protective Styling:Baggie method
2. Moisturizing: Saturating ponytail with conditioner concoction
3. Sealing:Vaseline on ends
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Mine are using protein frequently (Now I HAVE to try Aubrey's GPB, ChiChi....it just gets too much press!
tongue.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised you haven't tried it yet. I've been using it since Jade recommended it to me (back in 2000 - you know, the BHSGO days
smile.gif
).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I thought Tracy tried it too
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I thought Tracy tried it too
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shoot... I thought that Tracy had tried it too
lachen70.gif

Tracy, keep us posted on your results!

Chichi
bdance.gif

my keys to growth are:

genetics
eating organic healthy foods and taking supplements and exercising for optimal health

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Moisture
Less heat
Conditioner washes
Deep conditioning after every wash
*edited to say* protective hair styles like braids

I actually DID try it, but i didn't like it. But it was mostly the smell I didn't like.
laugh.gif
I only used it once and it was a loooong time ago. What I really mean is I have to try it again because if it works so well for all of you I must be doing something wrong!
laugh.gif

*Loving my hair and working with it not against it.
*Doing what works for MY hair, not others.
*Washing frequently.
*Rollerseting.
*Deep conditioning.
*Vitamin, mineral, and herbal supplements.
*Dusting ends.
*Protective styling.

Back