what are you getting your man for Christmas?

Penspringz

I'm trying to get ideas for a special gift for my SO. I'm thinking of several gifts including a teddy bear because he likes them and a personalised bathrode with his initials embroidered on the front and back. What do you think?

I decided against gadgets because I actually want to see my man. If I got him a PSP for example he'd be playing on in instead of paying me attention! lol.

Any other ideas?

Sounds like you're off to a good start. :yep: What about gift cards to his favorite store? Are there things he likes and uses frequently, but would never buy for himself (i.e. shower gels, skin care products, etc.)?

I gave him an early Christmas present that was actually a present for me more than him...I gave him THE BOOT!!!!

Good riddance! LMAO. :lachen: I will be hitting up holiday parties this year solo or with my girls and saving money on an extra Christmas gift. And I'm happy about it!

I'm trying to get ideas for a special gift for my SO. I'm thinking of several gifts including a teddy bear because he likes them and a personalised bathrode with his initials embroidered on the front and back. What do you think?

I decided against gadgets because I actually want to see my man. If I got him a PSP for example he'd be playing on in instead of paying me attention! lol.

Any other ideas?
That sounds nice! Did you all put in place a spending limit? Is this a relatively new relationship or longterm? Has he mentioned anything lately that he likes or doesn't have? Usually around this time of the year I try to be real attentive b/c people usually say what they want and I'm a firm believer and buying people exactly what it is that they want, even if it doesn't come as a surprise. I'd rather get them something they want/need/like.

I got him a relationship book that he probably won'r read, a "best of" cd by his favorite artist, and I'm considering a dear john letter. Dont celebrate christmas, but our holiday is this week.

That sounds nice! Did you all put in place a spending limit? Is this a relatively new relationship or longterm? Has he mentioned anything lately that he likes or doesn't have? Usually around this time of the year I try to be real attentive b/c people usually say what they want and I'm a firm believer and buying people exactly what it is that they want, even if it doesn't come as a surprise. I'd rather get them something they want/need/like.

I agree but the man wants a PSP. I don't mind but he has so many gadgets already and I don't feel like feeding his addiction. lol.

We've known each for 3 years. We lived in the same halls at uni for a year and we've been really close since the beginning of this year but have been an item officially for 3 months. Sounds way more complicated that it is. Anyway, I like the idea of getting him products that he would like, like expensive shower gels and moisturisers etc. Hmmm should I get him that with the bathrobe or just get the PSP? Help! Time is running out :sad:

I gave him an early Christmas present that was actually a present for me more than him...I gave him THE BOOT!!!!

Good riddance! LMAO. :lachen: I will be hitting up holiday parties this year solo or with my girls and saving money on an extra Christmas gift. And I'm happy about it!

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

My SO is a huge electronic junky so he told me out right that he wants an IPOD touch. So most likely just that and a real nice dinner and maybe a gift for the both of us

I don't think I will get him the psp. If this is the beginning of many christmas's together I don't want to go all out this year. I want each year to exceed the previous so I will start small this year me thinks. Some nice skin care products although he has beautiful skin naturally.

We will be on our honeymoon so I thought it would be nice to treat him to a horseback ride and beach picnic. I hope he doesn't think it's corny.

OP I think your gift sounds sweet. I feel you on not getting the PSP. I bought my SO a Wii and it was "interesting" for awhile.

His fav cologne that he just ran out of and a Blackberry Curve.

OP, FYI, I got my SO a PS3 lat year for Christmas. It really isn't that bad. He does play it alot, but it hasn't interfered with the amount of attention he gives me. It's actually great cause when I want some girly "me" times, he has something to keep him occupied (out of my face):lachen:

aw, those sound good :)

i picked up some things when i was abroad for him (hat from a London borough that i spent a lot of time in, a CD of a british rapper i saw at an open mic night, & matching shot glasses ) just some simple things i knew he would like & that would let him know i was thinking of him while i was there... :)

Sounds great! Do you know what brands do nice smelling stuff for men? Does Carol's Daughter do any nice products for men?
I wouldn't get the PSP either. I like the idea of something that smells good. There is at least one thread on the board about women's fav colognes...the kind that'll make a man smell good enough you'll wanna drop your panties! :grin: Maybe you could find that thread.

I know some of my favs are Armani Code, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, and Issey Miyake :lick:

Just make sure he wears it around you and only you! LOL. J/k.

Back