What are you getting/ doing for your SO for Christmas??

Uhm, please send me to the website. He is a motorcycle FANATIC!!!!

How much are those vacuums? My SO also made a comment about this...I'm scared to find out the price.

He made a comment about loving tools so I'm thinking about getting him a sander (sp?) He's refinishing his stairway. I also wanted to get that little 'smart' device that you attach to the phone where you can swipe your bank card. I don't remember the name.
I'm so bad at giving gifts....
Fine 4s

Those vaccums are at minimum $299. HELLZ nah! :lachen:

I'm getting him a wool peacoat. He seems to have everything else. He's not into fashion at all, as are most men. He has a really old leather coat that he wears with holes that he's planning to wear forever. I have got to replace it.

My SO is really into photography so I'm getting him this photography book that is apparently beyond awesome and every photographer should have one and this card thingy that he can use to upload pics directly to this computer from his camera without extracting the data card. I think it's called eye fi.

We just started dating about a week ago - but have been friends for the longest, so I didn't want to go over the top. I'm a photographer and whenever we go out to take pictures together, he always mentions how he wants to get into photography. So I got him a Lomography Camera. They are film, and are fun to mess around with. I think he would like it since he likes all things retro. I'm really excited about it. I also got him this robot alloy necklace - He more than likely won't wear it but I know he'll find somewhere to put it. It has a special meaning behind it. So I think between the two he'll like his christmas gifts. :)

I got an early Xmas present since I'm not going to be with him on that day...an iPad. I need to step it up ladies!

Hmmm let's see

Batman: Arkham City t-shirt (he just got the game & loves it)
Bowling Ball to use with Xbox 360 kinect (he loves bowling)
Bowling Game for Xbox 360 kinect
12" vinyl of Ghostbusters Soundtrack still in shrink wrap (it's his favorite movie & he collects Ghostbusters things)
12" vinyl of Ghostbusters 2 Soundtrack still in shrink wrap

I think that's it this year. He went and bought himself so many things in the last 2 months, there was hardly anything left that he could possibly want but I tried :lol:

My SO is really into photography so I'm getting him this photography book that is apparently beyond awesome and every photographer should have one and this card thingy that he can use to upload pics directly to this computer from his camera without extracting the data card. I think it's called eye fi.

Mine too. I like this idea.

Plus he is the man who has EVERYTHING. But THIS he does not!

Under the tree will be a bag of his favorite skincare products.

In January, I'm giving him some cash towards the payoff of the new washer and dryer he had to buy when his basement got flooded back in September. He bought the Samsung HE front loaders.

I used to go all out for him, but I wasn't getting the same back... So ,now I buy everything I want for myself and I tell him to do the same for himself.

i finally figured what to get hime. he is a runner so i got him a bunch of running novelties

bodyglide, biofreeze, electrolyte replinisher, running socks, hot cold packs, and an all weather beanie. hope he likes it

No clue he hates for me to spend $ on him. He went all out for me & my son. I got a iPhone and son a new tv. I gotta think of something. He has everything. Idk I know he wants Oakleys but he would kill me if I spent that much.

Back