What Christmas Presents are you getting for your hair.

Mine will be late Christmas presents, since I have to wait till february (tax return) to get them, but here you go:

FHI Runway
Dreamhair Acai Keratin Treatment, 33 oz.
Babyliss Thermal Ionic Hard Hat Dryer
Emu Oil
Organic Moroccan Oil
A shower water-filter
A Denman brush
Remington T-Studio Tourmaline/Titanium Hot Air Styler
:drunk:

I dunno. I was thinking about buying that heat cap from Gold Medal and use it for a treatment on my ends once a month. Then I thought that I can buy those cheap metalic caps that's sold at beauty supply stores for $2 and use it as a shower cap when I take a shower. In that way I can get the hot steam affect. I don't do deep conditioners but I'm thinking about applying treatments to my ends.

I bought my hooded dryer for like $30 bucks I think. Stand up dryers are more expensive. They are about $100 or so.

Oh wow, I remember those hood dryers. I don't see people using them anymore. They came out in the late 80s or early 90s I think. I think the heat cap will penetrate better.

1. steamer (definitely getting this)
2. FHI blowdryer to match my FHI flatiron
3. stand up dryer
4. caruso rollers
5. moroccan hair oil
6. humecto-tub

Well I don't think I will buy anything past next month for my hair I have everything I need and more, too much I think.

I am getting my hair colored again December 18, so that it can be nice and colored picture perfect for xmas. So I guess I am getting a dye job for Christmas. :)

Last edited:
A host of products that I want to try, a titanium curling iron, a new blowdryer... probably some more flexi-rods....I want so much.

an FHI Platform
Sabino MB (probably)
Yes to Carrots Shampoo and Condish OR some Giovanni Shampoo and Condish (leaning towards Yes to Carrots... anyone know which shampoo is gentler? I need something for when my hair can't really handle the ORS creamy aloe, which is most of the time)
AO HSR (to be friends with my white camellia... lol)
A denman, so I can improve my blowdrying

:]

I want a hair steamer:lick:

I asked my SO for it! Before I never cared about it until I went to a Dominican salon that used it and I could see my hair really liking it.

FHI Runway, a mini flat iron (not sure which one), a triple barrel iron, a small barrel curling iron, more rollers, clips for rollers, turbo blow dryer, anddddd a hot air brush.

I MIGHT get a BKT if I can find someone who does them in the area! =D

ETA:

As if that's not enough, I'll also want these hehe:

Sebastian Drench poo and condish, Goldwell Kerasilk line, Redken Clear Moisture, Redken Butter Treat, Redken All Soft, Organic Argan oil, Health Sexy Hair Pumpkin line, Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-in Condish, Silver toner, Blue bleach, Victoria's Secret hair stuff, Camellia oil, La Bomba with Avocado Cream Conditioner, Lacio Lacio Leave-in, Paul Mitchell Color Care, Pantene Silver Expressions, Nexxus Botinol shampoo, Goldwell Bright Shine, John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening with Citrus & Chamomile, Mowrah Butter, Paul Mitchell’s Platinum Blonde line, Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi line, Design Essentials Moisture Retention Shampoo, Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo, Sebastian Potion 9, ummm yeah ok I think that would be sufficient. LOL

Last edited:
back in to say, officially i know what i want to get; a bkt and yes to carrots poo/co and maybe some more sythetic bulk hair for my protective style under my wigs. i think if i got all of this i'll be set for 2010.

Christmas keeps comin early. Just bought myself an FHI Hair Dryer and I'm deciding whether or not to get the FHI Runway. I also bought a couple of Joico products, one of which is this new color therapy styling oil that's gotten good reviews so far...

I just got the Yes to Carrots poo and condish :look: and I am verrrrry happy with it. It's staple status, I think.

Since I already have that, NOW what i want is the FHI Platform, a denman, and Sabino or some other similar heat protectant. (probably just sabino, lol.)

I think i might still need a protein conditioner though-- even as a natural i don't think my Giovanni direct and coconut oil can carry that torch on their own.

A silk pillow case
caruso rollers
few satin scruchies
bone comb maybeeeeee not too sure about that one yet
And buy new vitamins
more lhuile maskreti as I will be iN Haiti and DR for the holidays WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!! :meme: My poor old dryer broke it's neck last night.:cry3:

Oh no! *Pours out a little silk protein*

I'm really intrigued by the Alfaparf line of products -- I love the Real Cream Restructuring Mask (pH 4) and the Diamante Illuminating Finish -- so maybe I will treat my strands to more goodies from this line.

I am so weak ladies.
It has been8 days after this thread has begun and no where near Christmas and I have already ordered my stand steamer. :sigh:
I guess I will not have any Christmas presents to open for my hair this year.

Back