What are you doing with your hair this weekend

KathyMay

Tonight I want to do my henna treatment, but I have to go somewhere early on Saturday morning so I am going to be lazy and just bun it. I will do my treatments when I get home and then do a flexi rod set or flatiron my hair. I need some inspriation, what are you ladies doing with your hair this weekend?

I was just debating what I was gonna do. I'm going out tonight but have yet to wash, DC, and I was going to rollerset but not gonna happen. Trying to find a cute style for the night and as usual i'm drawing a blank:ohwell:. Ideas anyone???

im going to follow my normal reggie only im goin to moisturize with kenra mc and see how that goes. all these cones are catching up to me:ohwell:

im going to follow my normal reggie only im goin to moisturize with kenra mc and see how that goes. all these cones are catching up to me:ohwell:

yes lawd! Last weekend i used chi silk infusion to flat iron with, and i'm really paying the price for it. (I'm usually a little to no-cone person but I couldn't help myself with that product.) But it blocked out any moisture i tried to put on my hair all week. My strands are dryer than a desert and so is my 9 week NG....so

i may do the caramel tonite. or the biolage cera repair with a dc of kenra MC.

I'm Moving This Weekend And I Soooooooooooo Much Packing To Do:spinning: So In Between Packing Imma Just Follow My Normal Reggie And Wash/Dc My Hair And Back In A Bun It Goes:grin:

I'm going to wash my hair tonight or this weekend at least. I'm trying to stretch my washes out, because I use the blowdryer and I was getting too much breakage. As a texlaxed head I can't find a better way to dry my hair without it looking a hot mess (I'm taking suggestions by the way...pm me ya'll).

So I wash, put in my leave in, blow dry on the lowest possible setting with the attachment, flat iron on low heat with my Sedu.

I generally save the flat ironing for Saturday morning before I leave the house.

this weekend I will:
chelate using Kenra Chelating Shampoo
oil rinse w/ amla oil
co-wash with Aveda DR
DC with Kenra MC for about 1-2 hours
moisturize/seal ends and airdry :yep:

Last edited:
Why is washing my hair so fun :rolleyes:

1) Shikakai powder, infused with eo's to my scalp and massage
2) CPR > w/ 2ml SAA > w/Heat for 30 minutes
3) warm Rinse
4) Wash hair 2/3 cheapie Con > 1/3 garlic poo > 2 dp peppermint oil
5) warm Rinse
6) 1/2 cup Biolage Balm > .51 oz Biolage ForteTherapie DC w/ Heat for 1 hr:yay:
7) warm to cool Rinse
8) Detangle w/Pantene
9) Salerm Leave In
10) Air Dry > Twist Style

I'm 11 weeks post so ng is silly :drunk:

In a few hours, hopefully I will be getting a roller set.... just waiting for "Margarita" from the Dominican Salon to call me back..
I am hoping she doesn't tell me get a relaxer because of the ng cause that ain't happening!

I'm going to rollerset.............I haven't done one on myself in years and I have been putting it off. I've been scouring the board for all of the tip threads. Wish me luck!!

getting my these few relaxed ends cut off and hair reshaped:grin: I'm going to attempt to do some 2 strand twist afterwards.

On Sunday I will:

1. rinse out oils from night before
2. apply my Ayurveda powder mix paste
3. rinse, then cowash twice or thrice
4. DC w/cholesterol + EVOO
5. rollerset
6. blow out roots
7. pincurl saran wrap treatment

Back