What are you doing to your hair this weekend?

Platinum

:wallbash: I don't know what I want to do with mine.:wallbash: I'm thinking about trying Henna and adding a phony pony. I thought about getting braids but they're expensive in my area. I have to save money because I'm getting another apartment soon. It's been too hot for me to wear a wig lately and I'm looking a H.A.M.

:wallbash: I don't know what I want to do with mine.:wallbash: I'm thinking about trying Henna and adding a phony pony. I thought about getting braids but they're expensive in my area. I have to save money because I'm getting another apartment soon. It's been too hot for me to wear a wig lately and I'm looking a H.A.M.

I taught myself how to braid, you could do it girl! save ur money and do it yourself, its not hard

Wash, deep condition and a braid out. I am going to use BJ's Hairveda products this weekend to see if my braidout comes out better this time.

Nothing!

I'm sick as a dog. Right now my hair is all dry and matted on top of my head.

I hope I don't lose any hair at this time, but I'm really too weak to go through with a full wash day or even just moisturizing and detangling my hair.

:cry3:

Nothing!

I hope I don't lose any hair at this time, but I'm really too weak to go through with a full wash day or even just moisturizing and detangling my hair.

Awww:bighug:. Get well soon, Neith!

Nothing!

awww whats wrong Neith? Make your man do your hair or something:yep:

I taught myself how to braid, you could do it girl! save ur money and do it yourself, its not hard

Now that I think about it, I don't think I want to go to another braid shop. The girl that did my Kinky Twists used a lighter and went up and down my twists. I believe she may have burned off some of the ends of my natural hair.:sad: Yeah, I think I better try it myself.:look:

I definitely need to wash it; it's been a week! It doesn't smell, but it definitely itches. I'm trying my hand at this low manipulation thing, so I'm only doing my Ayurvedic oil rinses and powder washes once a week. I just can't do it twice. My hair will be mad at me :wallbash:

I'm thinking I may use my Curlformers. They make my hair look fantastic; I tested a section yesterday using Elasta QP Mango Butter and istyle by samy "i crave curls" mousse. It slicks my hair down or makes my curls pop!

Awww:bighug:. Get well soon, Neith!

Thank you! I hope I am getting better. Last night was so horrible! I'm usually ok when I'm sick, but this just cut me down to size.

awww whats wrong Neith? Make your man do your hair or something:yep:

I have the flu. I can't sleep, I can't keep anything down...

I don't trust him to do my hair :lol: He wouldn't know what to do or where to start even if I told him. He doesn't even have a hint of curl in his hair, so all I can see is trouble with that scenario.

I might get my mother to come help me... but I don't want to pass it to her.

My hair is still looking good from my last week appointment (Sept 5). So, I don't plan on doing my hair this weekend.

:yay:

:woot:

Thank you! I hope I am getting better. Last night was so horrible! I'm usually ok when I'm sick, but this just cut me down to size.

I don't trust him to do my hair :lol: He wouldn't know what to do or where to start even if I told him. He doesn't even have a hint of curl in his hair, so all I can see is trouble with that scenario.

lord its flu season already! ugh

feel better mama :kiss: *sprays lysol after* :lachen:

Now that I think about it, I don't think I want to go to another braid shop. The girl that did my Kinky Twists used a lighter and went up and down my twists. I believe she may have burned off some of the ends of my natural hair.:sad: Yeah, I think I better try it myself.:look:

Thats exactly what happened to me and why I taught myself. She was singing off my hair , all the hairs sticking out she was just burning off

I'm going to do the usual - DC, and retwist, but I still haven't decided what I'm going to DC with.... I'm thinking I might do a caramel treatment - oooh, maybe I'll revamp my recipe, too, if I'm feeling really bold.

I know one thing I NEED to do is reorganize my hair supply cabinet - it's starting to get a little out of hand.

Adding mega moisture so I can rebraid. I did a protein treatment Wednesday and flat-twisted to see how a braidout would look, but my hair is still dry. So, I will DC daily until my hair is moist enough to do synthetic hair braids.

I just relaxed my hair on wednesday so i am going to do a deep conditioner with WEN and some type of protein for about an 1hr.and moisturize it with some Wen & s-curl & Hairveda green Tea butter & qhemet root butter some castor oil and let it airdry .

Wellllll I'm in the Hide Your Hair Challenge soooooooo I'll still be bunning...
On Sunday wash, condition, air dry and back in a bun :ohwell:...

I know I'm late, but my baby Neith sounds so sick.....:sad::sad::sad::sad:
So I'm sending e-hugs, e-kisses and e-chicken noodle soup to warm her soul!! :bud: Jus' hold on, Neith, I'mma comin'!!!!

Back